Foorumi: Englanti rss-feed

Täällä keskustellaan yleisesti pelistä, kielenä englanti. Kun kirjoitat foorumille, sinun tulee käyttää tätä kieltä. Toisella kielellä kirjoitetut postaukset poistetaan ilman varoitusta. Tässä foorumissa on alaosastoja eri aiheille ja tarkoituksille. Ole hyvä ja raportoi pelissä esiintyvät bugit niille tarkoitetulle foorumille. Ja mieti hetki mihin aihealueeseen kirjoitat.

Englanti >> Tosielämän jalkapallo

It's for the KOP (1052)

lt Justas >> keskiviikko huhtikuu 16 - 12:05, Muokattu keskiviikko huhtikuu 16 - 12:06
EDIT: I guess this post is too long for you, but please don't respond until you read it all.

If you want to post in thread, read what others already posted in here or at least write something unfamiliar with current topic. Now you had read some of the posts, expressed your opinion about current topic (so it's my bussiness too), which was completely useless, because you didn't bothered to read what others already said.

And this isn't the first thread where you're posting useless messages. You're trying to raise your posts count or what? Someone already suggested to ban you from forum and I thought it would be wrong, because everyone should have rights to express his opinion. But now I'm in favor of that idea, because you're not expressing your opinion, you just go from topic to topic to post at least something, and you didn't completely read what people are talking about in those threads, you just post. No wonders your messages are deleted by administators or yourself, when you feel ashamed of them.
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2014-01-08
lt Justas >> keskiviikko huhtikuu 16 - 20:45
Wonderful news from Etihad!

FT: City 2-2 Sunderland

Now, against Chelsea draw would be perfect too :) Everything is in our hands! Ofc, we can't make mistakes against not top teams, as City just did :)
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
eng Stephen >> keskiviikko huhtikuu 16 - 22:47
Sunderland deserved to win tonight. The team played very well tonight. Just a shame that we have failed to perform like that in so many other games this season.
eng Stephen
Pääylläpitäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lt Justas >> torstai huhtikuu 17 - 07:29
I didn't watched all the match, but from what I saw, Sunderland looked really good and the game stats also show that. I hope you'll take poins from Chelsea too ;)
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
eng Dragontao >> torstai huhtikuu 17 - 18:13
I hope not, I'll be there as a Chelsea season ticket holder :-)
eng Dragontao
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
lt Justas >> lauantai huhtikuu 19 - 18:23
UNBELIAVABLE! It seems that Sunderland, the team in the last league position, just secured the title for Liverpool! Two away games in a row against City and Chelsea, and the results are insane!

City 2-2 Sunderland
Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Seriously, it's incredible. I hope they'll manage to secure the position in EPL for the next season :/

Also, ironically, the game winning penalty was scored by Borini, Liverpool player who is loaned to Sunderland :)
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
eng Dragontao >> lauantai huhtikuu 19 - 18:35
Ex Chelsea player on loan to Sunderland from Liverpool, even worse.

When you look at how Chelsea have failed against Crystal Palace, Aston Villa and Sunderland, plus struggled against Swansea last week, we don't deserve to win the title.

Failure to buy top quality forwards during the summer have cost us against teams who shut the door. No striker who can create goals for himself or play as a target man and hold the ball. Add the fact that none of them are even prolific in front of goal, well, we're lucky to be in the top 3.

Title is Liverpool's now, can't see them losing it.
eng Dragontao
Käyttäjä
eng Colchester City #2
lt Justas >> lauantai huhtikuu 19 - 18:44, Muokattu lauantai huhtikuu 19 - 18:45
Yeah, I also was confused when Chelsea didn't bother to find a top quality striker in transfer window.

Ofc, LFC's main threat is City. If we lose just one match, and City will win all the remainings, they gonna overtake us because of the better goals difference...

But it helps a lot, that Chelsea was the hardest game remained for LFC. And now, they are out of the race in epl, they'll play LFC just in between their CL games and they'll play away.. also, their performance isn't that good either. All the cards are in Liverpool side :) The season already is more then awesome for us, after such a break, we'll play in CL again, but the EPL title... mhm, actually, I had never seen the LFC to win English league, I wasn't even born when it happened the last time :)

YNWA!
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
bn Mercedes-Benz >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 20 - 12:59
Stering!!!!!!!!!Nice match!
bn Mercedes-Benz
Untuvikko
Rekisteröitynyt2013-10-22
lt Justas >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 20 - 14:24, Muokattu sunnuntai huhtikuu 20 - 14:24
Yeah, Gerrard was right after City game: "We go to Norwich and do exactly the same". At least the result was the same - 3:2 ^^
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
eng Dragontao >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 27 - 15:04
Now that's for the Kop :-)
eng Dragontao
Käyttäjä
eng Colchester City #2
bn Mercedes-Benz >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 27 - 15:32
Bad luck。 YNWA
bn Mercedes-Benz
Untuvikko
Rekisteröitynyt2013-10-22
lt Justas >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 27 - 15:33
LFC can't play against a bus, this match proved it once more time. Sad, but the only hope is to wait if City waste points against Crystal or Everton.. There isn't much we can do :/
lt Justas
Käyttäjä
ee Balthazor >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 27 - 17:07
Some seasons ago I remember vice versa picture: Chelsea playing against Liverpool's bus AND referees, who awarded more than suspicious penalty. But if Sunderland can play against bus and LFC not, maybe they deserve relegation more than SAFC? :D
ee Balthazor
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
lt Justas >> sunnuntai huhtikuu 27 - 17:54
In your logic, every team should be relegated... because all of them has at least one loss against each other or that team, who bested someone which they lost to.
lt Justas
Käyttäjä