Foorumi: Englanti rss-feed

Täällä keskustellaan yleisesti pelistä, kielenä englanti. Kun kirjoitat foorumille, sinun tulee käyttää tätä kieltä. Toisella kielellä kirjoitetut postaukset poistetaan ilman varoitusta. Tässä foorumissa on alaosastoja eri aiheille ja tarkoituksille. Ole hyvä ja raportoi pelissä esiintyvät bugit niille tarkoitetulle foorumille. Ja mieti hetki mihin aihealueeseen kirjoitat.

Englanti >> Ehdotukset

More Credits for voting and sponsored matches (6)

eng Proper Top Gaffer >> torstai tammikuu 14 - 13:01

0.2 for sponsored matches and 0.1-0.3 for voting is pathetic. I do both every day and still struggle with Special Training and Transfers.

I suggest giving at least a bit more, 0.4 for matches and 0.3-0.5 for voting. It's not like that would invalidate VIP or anything.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
ee Balthazor >> torstai tammikuu 14 - 20:24

You can earn something more for watching your away matches live, it's whole 1 credit. Something was for watching your u21 matches too if I remember correctly. Watching home matches live gave +20% attendances and ticket income if stadium was not full enough.

ee Balthazor
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> torstai tammikuu 14 - 22:10

I know but you can't always watch live matches and, as you said, sometimes it gives attendance instead (nonetheless useful).

eng Proper Top Gaffer
Käyttäjä
eng AFC Cumbria United
il Numpty >> torstai tammikuu 14 - 22:46

It you vote for a game that has no active development and bugs are no longer being fixed then you deserve to be rewarded with at least 10 times the current rate. :D

il Numpty
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
de goksen >> torstai tammikuu 14 - 23:07

Attending friendlies gives you also 0.5, home and away

de goksen
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2014-06-08
ht FC Nankatsu
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> lauantai tammikuu 16 - 14:42

It seems to me that Numpty's point is valid. We need to be rewarded, just a bit more, for our consistency and dedication.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
Käyttäjä
eng AFC Cumbria United