Maan Yhdysvallat liiga kausi 32

Foorumi: Sarjafoorumi rss-feed

Keskustele sarjastasi. Ketkä ovat suosikkeja voittamaan sarjan? Ketä nousee/putoaa, miten cupissa menee?

Palaa foorumin etusivulle

Season 17 (48)

us jpeso >> lauantai heinäkuu 4 - 16:41
Congratulations valentine.
us jpeso
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-05-20
us Richmond
us valentine >> sunnuntai heinäkuu 5 - 13:46
Thanks, jpeso. I think I'm super lucky today and win a bid lottery with only 2% chance...Anyone planning on signing important players?
us valentine
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us John Deatrick >> sunnuntai heinäkuu 5 - 21:51
I tried to win the one you just won. I never win those lotteries.
us John Deatrick
Untuvikko
Rekisteröitynyt2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> sunnuntai heinäkuu 5 - 21:51
I have 140 million waiting to be spent and keep coming up short.
us John Deatrick
Untuvikko
us Cooper >> maanantai heinäkuu 6 - 12:17
I really wanted to buy a ticket for that lottery too, but I'm trying to stay committed to the USA-only player development. I'm right at $50 million in the bank. So if I see an American player that would improve my team at a reasonable price I'll go for it, otherwise I'll create a 1000-credit Yank at the beginning of next season.
us Cooper
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-08-25
us John Deatrick >> tiistai heinäkuu 7 - 19:48
My next youth player is guaranteed supertalent. Woot.
us John Deatrick
Untuvikko
us Joe McG >> torstai heinäkuu 9 - 19:12
Adios again fellow managers...back to league 2 I go...
us Joe McG
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us John Deatrick >> perjantai heinäkuu 10 - 16:48
Welcome back Memphis and Relegation. Sorry to see you go Joe.
us John Deatrick
Untuvikko
us Dences >> lauantai heinäkuu 11 - 03:08
Thanks for the welcome back John!

I'm excited to be back. I was hoping to bring in a new play or two; however, I needed to sell some existing players and it seems like even at 40% of market value no one will sell (And at least for me, the bots are not bidding at all). Ohh well, I'll just fight with the crew that got me here.
us Dences
Untuvikko
Rekisteröitynyt2014-03-13
us cdowne >> lauantai heinäkuu 11 - 11:31
Yah, I have a couple of guys who are perfect for botteams. What's up with their inactivity.
us cdowne
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us cdowne >> lauantai heinäkuu 11 - 11:36
...and welcome back.
us cdowne
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us karl1962 >> lauantai heinäkuu 11 - 20:54
Yeah, it seems if you don't sell early you have to really discount your guys to sell them later. Some of the guys I would have gotten good money for the first few days I couldn't sell because they were on loan. :(
us karl1962
Käyttäjä
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us jpeso >> sunnuntai heinäkuu 12 - 02:02
And if you get a bid when other managers dont early on your transfer will get cancelled ....
us jpeso
Käyttäjä
us Richmond
us Dences >> sunnuntai heinäkuu 12 - 03:24
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the "other players are going cheaper/not selling so we are rejecting your sale/bid" thing. I completely understand why that policy exists because we all know people would take advantage of using transfers to send money/players between teams, but slow transfer markets just make it a tad more frustrating. Instead of constantly resisting at 30% MV, I ended up just selling like 5 players back to the 'bank' to open up roster space.
us Dences
Untuvikko
Rekisteröitynyt2014-03-13
us jpeso >> sunnuntai heinäkuu 12 - 19:18, Muokattu sunnuntai heinäkuu 12 - 19:25
I understand the " we donot want people to cheat" line they toe. But the criteria to decide whos cheating is either not good or good enough. From a buyer's perspective: When I decide to buy a player, I usually am looking for a specific kind of player.for instance if its a 16 yo I donot want to pay for tactics(even if it its a 5.2 talent player) for the next 4-5 seasons if I find a 4.8ish player. And I try doing that with a level 2 scouts office. 30 players is all I see. There are times when I donot see "the better player" when I search. In that scenario I am probably going to bid for the guy I notice mostly because the list is a huge cluster- for lack of a better word. I donot know if you can view the individual skills at higher levels of scout office without going to the player page but I cannot.

I was selling the player for about 10% less than what they deemed the "market price" was. There was someone who bid 10000 less. And someone else bid the price I had asked for. The transfer gets cancelled byt the admins . I donot login for a day and then it takes me another to notice the player is still on my team.
From a sellers perspective: Why was it cancelled? Was it because I asked too much? Was it because I asked too little? was it because that Admin was at the mall holding his wife's purse instead of on his couch with a beer? I have no clue, no message that says why it was cancelled. Lets leave the more pertinent "are we in medieval times to decide someone is guilty and should be punished because the thought crossed a serflord's mind, should I keep my pitchfork and torch ready for I may be called in next to lynch the witches and burn the heretics?" aside for now.

So I don't know why. I asked one of the admins about it and the reply was "I did not cancel it but it must be because better players did not get bids. try asking a lower price." To be fair to him, he replied almost immediately. A gold star for that.

Now questions I have as a seller "how much lower?" So I decide(being a smart-) I will cut only100k off a 9mil price and this time the transfer is not cancelled. I wonder what gives.
And then again you donot need a human-admin to make decisions equivalent to if the only transfer at that price cancel it- one line of code will suffice. What I mean is if they are not going to investigate, why have them at all?
us jpeso
Käyttäjä
us Richmond