Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Compétitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

it Emanuele >> mercredi septembre 18 - 21:18

in the cup we arrive in the quarter-finals thanks to the victory on penalties. the semi-finals are expected with the top 4 teams of the Luxembourg league.

it Emanuele
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
cn Angelo >> jeudi septembre 19 - 05:37

Whoever wins the Cup is reasonable.

cn Angelo
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-08-12
cn Angelo >> jeudi septembre 19 - 05:40

@Emanuele

Against you in the league, all three of my main midfielders were suspended. It was bad luck.   T.T

cn Angelo
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-08-12
pl marnypopis >> jeudi septembre 19 - 14:41

At the moment 4 clubs in the mix,  teams are closely matched and suspensions can play big role on the results. In my opinion Angelo is favorite, have big experience, very rarly loosing unexpected points. We are not far but unfortunately our games against them are the hardest for us.

pl marnypopis
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> jeudi septembre 19 - 16:02

The episodes condition the matches. The expulsion of my midfielder today penalized me a lot.

it Emanuele
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> jeudi septembre 19 - 16:49

If  you  have scored penalty it could be different story, after that it was just a question how many I score.

pl marnypopis
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> samedi septembre 21 - 06:48

At HT are two teams in the race for the title.
Elder Scrolls are very good, don´t lose much points against smaller clubs, that´s can be the difference between them and an also very good Real Luxemburg.
With the strong signings are RL close to Elder Scrolls. RL don´t take points always so easy, but still in the race for the title.
Graoully and Dudelange lost too much points to take part of this race, they will fight for 3rd place.
Union Luxembourg are also a strong side, better than the following teams, but till now not enough to play for Europa League spots.
FC Vichten are 6th, I didn´t expected to play so high, I wanted to avoid relegation. My Zebras are doing very good job till now.
Nagykinizs and Franzstadt are to my mind better than me, they should have more points, than they have.
White pudding have not that good offense, but they collect enough points.
KL-Gonderange-Bettembourg and Atiker Konyaspor should fight to avoid 13rd place.
Haunstetten. No points till now.

hu David
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> lundi septembre 23 - 14:11

I hope that Luxembourg will have more and more competitive teams. The European League and the European Champions League are our battlefields.

It is time to have one or several teams to change the situation in the Luxembourg League.

cn Angelo
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-08-12
hu David >> mardi septembre 24 - 06:55

I see only 4 teams right now, they can do for it.
There are some teams with high buildings, but to my mind not really interested to get higher, good players, in lack of special skills.
I plan long time in Luxemburg, I think I invest on the buildings, and on the squad. Here in League 1 I can build my stadium much faster than in 2, it was very important, to play, and stay than in the first division.

hu David
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> mardi septembre 24 - 08:06

Very correct, the team  in League 1 team has higher prestige, it is easier to build facilities, and the competition will be more intense.

cn Angelo
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-08-12
hu David >> mercredi septembre 25 - 06:34

Two poor games against two bottom teams.
Atiker won with 5 chances against 20, now Bettembourg won also with absolute effective game, and with a good GK.
Or it seem to get my team tired?

hu David
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> dimanche septembre 29 - 11:25

I am happy because I have a good shot at direct promotion at the end of the season. I (luckily) won my direct confrontation with Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort. We have a tight fight for the championship and I think he will also get promotion, because I think he is stronger than the bot squads FC Bacharage (formerly known as Haunstetten...shame btw...) and Bettembourg. I hope CS Gonderange can stay in first (has an active manager...).

In first Group A of third division a team called Rocking Soccer is doing very fine. Squad isn't that great, but facilities are very well up to speed. I expect him to compete for the top positions in second next season.

My focus is to stay concentrated and keep the points against the slightly smaller teams than mine, because I need the stadium upgrade next season.

be Bartje_vM
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
eng Stephen >> dimanche septembre 29 - 21:13

Matchday 5 and the NT finally wins its first qualification match. Too little, too late.

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
be Bartje_vM >> dimanche septembre 29 - 21:18

I noticed Stephen. Congratulations anyways, the honour is saved. Third place in the group is possible, but I guess it's only a small comfort to you.

be Bartje_vM
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> dimanche septembre 29 - 23:53

The Luxembourg NT is still relatively weak at the current level, and the fourth group is already the limit. It is difficult to change the status quo regardless of the head coach. Stephen, you tried your best, and I am very happy to see that the NT can win a beautiful game.

cn Angelo
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-08-12