Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

About The ? ?How much effect the ? has?~ (3)

cn 安妮 >> dimanche avril 7 - 06:10, Modifié dimanche avril 7 - 06:11
If every player of the team is ☆☆★, then 2-3 is the strength of the team, if each player Roll 0.5 stars of the addition (or an average of 0.5), the team strength is 2.5, if all them Roll 0.2 stars, the strength is 2.2~~~~~~ this is my understanding,What I want to ask is,Roll 0.2 0.5 or 0.8 star,which is more probable? What is the probability in terms of a percentage?
cn 安妮
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-19
au Mr Legs >> jeudi avril 11 - 13:10
Bump...
I would be interesred in the answer to tthis too. I have been assuming it would be an even chance over the gray range. Which would mean that the team in the example above would average out at 2.5.
au Mr Legs
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> jeudi avril 11 - 13:27
The bonus is on the skills (balls), the value in stars is only derived from it. If a player can get a maximum of 1 ball bonus the actual bonus in a match is random with chances evenly distributed over the possible range. He'll get the same bonus for all his affected skills in that match, but another player can of course get a different bonus.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef de développement
Enregistré2012-10-15