Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

What to do if one of my construction masters is retiring while building level 11 stadium? (3)

mx Aldogs >> mercredi juillet 6 - 15:26

So I got really unlucky and a week after I stated building my stadium one of my construction masters announce his retirement at the end of the season (this while being 54), I have heard of a really bad bug when changing CM while building things so I'm scared, if that happens to me it's basically game over.

I will appreciate any help :(

mx Aldogs
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-09
il Numpty >> mercredi juillet 6 - 17:04

I can't be 100% certain but I think you'll be okay. Staff leaving in the normal manner shouldn't be a problem. 

For those who do get the problem it's made a lot worse by hiring and firing CMs trying to fix their own problem. 

The best advice I can give you is not to do anything and let him retire naturally. If nothing changes for the worse then you should be okay to replace him with a new CM after he's left. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
mx Aldogs >> mercredi juillet 6 - 17:21

Thanks, you really save me from making a mistake haha

Let's hope nothing bad happens

mx Aldogs
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-09