Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Football réel

Cristiano Ronaldo (6)

cn cr7 >> vendredi octobre 21 - 12:53

will it be the end of his career in Manchester United?

cn cr7
Confirmé
Enregistré2019-08-05
cn Brighton FC
il Numpty >> vendredi octobre 21 - 13:33, Modifié vendredi octobre 21 - 13:37

Probably, but will there be any takers?

He's got 3 problems that make it a bit difficult to find a suitable club:

• His wage demands
  • His ego and attitude problem 
  • His declining talent due to his age 

He's still a top class player but if he wants to carry on playing then he needs to come to terms with his own demons. Regardless of costs and ability any manager that takes him on runs the risk of him being a disruptive influence.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> vendredi octobre 21 - 14:47
His ego and attitude problem» this man has he been this way all through his careers or his ageing as a bad influence.
I never cheer for him or messi. Maybe because i don't support their teams, but i never miss buying their regen on fm.
pii
Confirmé
Enregistré2019-09-02
pii >> vendredi octobre 21 - 14:56
Look thiago silva 38y, his a super human, always happy when his rested, he knew his game time will need a proper managing.
Cr7 deserve to be in rockingsoccer botteam/bot NT to burn down that fitness.
pii
Confirmé
Enregistré2019-09-02
il Numpty >> vendredi octobre 21 - 16:12, Modifié vendredi octobre 21 - 16:28

Yes, he's always had that problem. 

But it seems, to me at least, that his ego has continued to grow while his attributes have declined.

Managing a world class player - with a massive ego - who deserves to play every match is less of a problem than managing an ageing player with an ego that is now much bigger than his declining abilities.

There's now a signifcant mismatch between his ego and his talent. That's what he really needs to come to terms with.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pt Thomas Mcgriffith >> lundi octobre 24 - 08:08

It's hard to ear the ego... He need a team that it has a regular results. I think that he will change the team next transfer period

pt Thomas Mcgriffith
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-08-12
pt Sport Club Loure's