Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

Fermé I think I found a bug (9)

ng yeng >> mercredi octobre 18 - 07:55

When I go to my matches to do a formation, I noticed one of my players is injured, but when i go to the health centre, it says I have no injured player. What might be wrong, is this a bug?

ng yeng
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-07-05
eng Yengchester FC
ua Garfman >> mercredi octobre 18 - 08:47

Thanks for your report. Could you please report this in the bug forum so we can address this through the proper channels? Thank you kindly :-)

ua Garfman
Chef Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
il Numpty >> mercredi octobre 18 - 09:33

No need. It's not a bug.

The player is on loan so you won't see him in your health centre. Only the loaning team can heal him. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> mercredi octobre 18 - 09:38

Indeed, if you are referring to your loan player, Numpty is correct.

Still, moving forward, if you think you've found a bug, try to check the help first (or ask a fellow user through a personal message), and if you cannot find an answer there, post your issue in the bug forum.

ua Garfman
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
il Numpty >> mercredi octobre 18 - 09:54, Modifié mercredi octobre 18 - 10:46

Yeah, self help should probably be the first solution. :D

If everyone read the Help a few times and tried to solve their own problems they would usually have a 'light bulb' moment where they figured it out for themselves.

I also get quite a few personal messages where people ask me directly, so the question never the reaches the forum, lol.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> mercredi octobre 18 - 12:00

One would think so, yes. Though it's probably easier to cry wolf instead of doing the legwork yourself ;-)

Sounds like you've become an unofficial admin or a fountain of wisdom, if you will. Serves you right for actually reading the help ;-)

ua Garfman
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ng yeng >> mercredi octobre 18 - 21:56

Thanks, I just noticed he's on loan.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience 

ng yeng
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-07-05
eng Yengchester FC
il Numpty >> mercredi octobre 18 - 22:06

The real problem with being an unofficial admin is I don't get the company car, the big fat salary or the entertainment budget ...  :D

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> jeudi octobre 19 - 08:19

I believe those benefits are no longer coming since the boards left the ship.

ru Ebitimi
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo