Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Discussion générale

Retirement of older players (374)

dk Fanfan >> jeudi mars 14 - 00:22

Wonderful update. It's a funny thing that those goalkeepers in their fifties and sixties are still active in top-level competitions. Thank you.

If there are other updates in the future, I wish it would be about tactics and substitutions...

dk Fanfan
Confirmé
Enregistré2023-01-24
dk Odense FC
mx vpavia >> jeudi mars 14 - 00:41

Thanks for the change. I hope something can happen to sell players more efficiently and get them something to buy. 

mx vpavia
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-20
mx MXL Guajos University
gr Ποσειδώνας · Γιατέρα >> jeudi mars 14 - 00:55

It can not be denied that the training cycle of goalkeepers is too long, very support this change, however, the proposal is not it possible to cap the training experience from 13,000 experience to 12,000 experience once?

ca Draveur >> jeudi mars 14 - 01:04, Modifié jeudi mars 14 - 10:28

Logical change of course but one season is very short notice indeed.  -- And it would be better to announce this type of rule change before a transfer window, not in the middle of one. 

ca Draveur
Confirmé
Enregistré2020-05-14
ca Draveurs
us valentine >> jeudi mars 14 - 01:23, Modifié jeudi mars 14 - 01:29

This is arguably the most exciting news we've had in the past decade!

However, it's crucial to remember that many goalkeepers reach their prime around the age of 40. Unfortunately, some of them are compelled to retire before they can fully showcase their potential, while young, 20-year-old goalkeepers are still finding their footing on the pitch. In real-world terms, consider the likes of Buffon, Neuer, and Casillas, who were already dominating the field in their early 20s.

With that being said, wouldn't it be a game-changing move to also adjust the age factor for goalkeepers? Imagine a world where they could peak in their 20s, and only retire when they feel they've truly given their all to the game. This would not only level the playing field but also allow for greater career longevity and enjoyment for these incredibly talented players.

us valentine
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Xandy >> jeudi mars 14 - 01:49

I like the (forced?)range for retirement. This is probably the first  news I have read in my (relatively short) time here. Is the full potential of a high talent goalkeeper now capped by this retirement age instead of just the training?

us Xandy
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us Hotspurs FC >> jeudi mars 14 - 01:56

Thank you for an update to the game. Hope to see more in the future.

us Hotspurs FC
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-03-18
us Olathe Hotspurs FC
tr Mustafa >> jeudi mars 14 - 02:06

This is great news. I hope you fix other bugs in the game. For example, due to personnel appointments or changes in construction times in case of dismissal.

tr Mustafa
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-03-22
tr FC Kadıoğlu Gençlik ⭐
ng luverboi >> jeudi mars 14 - 02:52

What a welcome development 

ng luverboi
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-01-18
mg FC Luverboi
fr theo >> jeudi mars 14 - 04:17

Was the game repurchased to have a new update? This is the case, so much the better.

fr theo
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
vn Utaha >> jeudi mars 14 - 05:24

Oh, this is good for us. I don't think this game will have a new update because Mr. Vincent has paused the game. There may be many changes in the near future, especially big teams with old, high-value goalkeepers will have to significantly eliminate them to adapt to the new life.

vn Utaha
Confirmé
Enregistré2020-04-09
vn Tokyo Manji de l'Univers
by Andryvs >> jeudi mars 14 - 05:26

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-26869/players

He need to change whole squad :D

by Andryvs
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-28
by Prussians
cn 可爱小弱鸡 >> jeudi mars 14 - 05:29

Welcome to the continuous updates of the game. Goalkeepers may become a hot topic in the transfer market in the short term, especially those who are relatively young, talented, and have development potential, and their value will exceed their own. Should adjustments also be made regarding the replacement of players? FIFA now stipulates that a game has 5 substitutions within 90 minutes, and it is hoped that corresponding modifications can also be made in the game.

cn 可爱小弱鸡
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-04-26
tj Club Barcelona
nl Sjoerd Hemminga >> jeudi mars 14 - 06:47

Players who announce their retirement can no longer be transferred but I assume they can still become office staff correct?

Yes, that's still possible.

nl Sjoerd Hemminga
Chef de développement
Enregistré2012-12-23
nl FC Zwijndrecht