Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Discussion générale

ahahah (18)

il Numpty >> mardi avril 9 - 16:16, Modifié mardi avril 9 - 16:16

I refer the honourable gentleman to your previous statement. 

• "You can keep adding debt forever."  

In which case how are the costs dropping, or the debt remains small and manageable? That kind of magic accounting is only available at the Post Office. 

If you want the same then please apply on a postcard to Post Office Limited, who will come and install their latest Horizon software at your club. It's guaranteed and risk free.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> mardi avril 9 - 16:24

Yep, that statement is true as you highlighted in your next post. I'm not sure what point you're making, but it's lost on me.

All I was doing was focusing on the vast majority of users who might briefly touch into debt but do something like sell some players and bring down their wage bill to the point where their stadium income starts wiping out the debt.

For the committed debt acquirer then they can get sucked into their own black hole (*awaits trade mark euphemism*)

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
si miller >> mercredi avril 10 - 12:42

Thx all for the answers.

si miller
Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-05-22
si NK PROFIservis