Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Suggestions

Sell. Rocking soccer (91)

ar Lumpen >> samedi septembre 25 - 22:01

Guys, without a company that can develop an app and attract more people into the game it wont work. If actual users buy it, game probably will hardly get it (u need like a hole team of people to build it) (probably the most ambitious and most rewarding option). 

The only thing that the buyer shouldnt be able to do is transform it in a P2W game... All other changes will probably be for a greater good...

ar Lumpen
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-25
cn El Chalten
nl killik >> dimanche septembre 26 - 14:00

Are there any people who contacted the developers yet?

nl killik
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-09-20
ng DANIEL STARBOY >> dimanche septembre 26 - 17:24

we're his vicent

ng DANIEL STARBOY
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-06-15
ng FC Ikire
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> lundi septembre 27 - 06:27, Modifié lundi septembre 27 - 06:29
Vincent went missing, we should send some delegates to go in search of him.

He might ve venture deep into sahara.
nl killik >> lundi septembre 27 - 07:34

He is probably really easy to find on linkedIn. He also can be contacted from there. So getting in contact with him shouldn't be very hard.

nl killik
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-09-20
eng holt >> lundi septembre 27 - 15:38

@killik Have a go at it. Hint:Delft University.

eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
nl killik >> mardi septembre 28 - 16:41

I won't approach him. It was meant as a hint for other persons who do want to contact him.

nl killik
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-09-20
eng holt >> mardi septembre 28 - 17:45

Try to find his account.

eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
nl Aad Mansveld >> mardi septembre 28 - 21:12

ik have his number but only for serious interested people. Pm will do

nl Aad Mansveld
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
eng holt >> mercredi septembre 29 - 07:06

Probably not the best idea. There needs to be some sort of process before someone puts up a bid, where they explain as to what they plan on doing.

His twitter account: https://twitter.com/vdeboerdelft

eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> mercredi septembre 29 - 07:21, Modifié mercredi septembre 29 - 07:23

I can't believe you guys are really serious.....hahaha some call it Coup and you guys are doing it legally, amazing.

I hope Vincent will be interested to this plan going on here.

ua Good bye
Novice
Enregistré2020-09-15
il Numpty >> mercredi septembre 29 - 08:03, Modifié mercredi septembre 29 - 08:03

There is no plan, as yet. It seems to be a case of people wanting him to sell and then hoping that someone else will step forward.

But I wouldn't bother contacting a twitter account that he hasn't used for 8 1/2 years. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@FF
I'm a coder, i will code a lot about you.
@numpty
Seems there's no one close to vincent, playing this game. or they are keeping quiet about this issue.

If the site stop earning so much income, it will probably close. I've started planning life without RS.
I won't miss a bit, i'm probably gonna miss only the forum active users, and mr Jumper though i have his contacts, that is if he don't change his contacts like he jump clubs.
eng holt >> mercredi septembre 29 - 13:16

@Numpty The users of LastKnights did buy the game from him in 2015 for a (supposedly) 5 figure sum.

eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
nl killik >> mercredi septembre 29 - 13:17

I looked on linkedin and saw that only Sjoerd was administrated as an owner and founder of delft games. There is a chance that Vincent is not the owner of delft games anymore. If people want to, they can contact sjoerd on linkedin: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/sjoerdhemminga?trk=org-employees.

nl killik
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-09-20