Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Discussion générale

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10385)

de Gerdudonk >> mercredi février 28 - 05:56

How long are going to stay these 60+ old keepers?
My team is stepping up every season. But this turkish team had a lot of luck against us. With such a weak midfield they are in Last 8 in Europa League. But of course the 62-year old keeper secured them 2 draws... crazy

de Gerdudonk
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
ee Balthazor >> mercredi février 28 - 11:16

Midfield and forwards are nothing if you have some superkeeper, against those team with much better midfield and forwards can't even produce chances, which is absurd. I would admit that superkeeper can save all 20+ shots, but you earn maybe some 2-3 moments against them. Vincent probably didn't imagine, that such monsters are possible and would have such impact. He expected keepers to wither similarly with fieldplayers, just some years later, but something in formula worked differently. 
Meanwhile opportunity to grow up former average keeper to supergeront gives more chances to more teams as otherwise few teams with rare high ST keepers would dominate for decades because here is no financial control and several top clubs in game are in billions of debts. Keepers tend to be also greediest players in game. 

ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
de Gerdudonk >> mercredi février 28 - 17:42

As I see its more important to have an another function to see stupid ads to earn 0,5 credits 

de Gerdudonk
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
tr Haluk >> jeudi février 29 - 21:01

hey @Gerdudonk sorry for disappointment but you're totally right about it, it  was such a frustation. Actually i think it was more about luck than the goalkeeper. Because in all of my simulations you were winning but i ended up managing to draw to quarter finals.

tr Haluk
Confirmé
Enregistré2020-05-06
tr İstanbul Başakşehir FK
tr Q >> samedi mars 2 - 13:35

Playing this kind of goalkeepers  is taking advantage of the game's vulnerability. This is simply a kind of trick. Thats all !!

tr Q
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-20
tr Crimean Tatars FC 1944
ru Ebitimi >> mardi mars 5 - 06:35

It's not. 

ru Ebitimi
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> mardi mars 5 - 13:35

My sister passed away on the 4th of February 2024 and she will lay to rest on the 8th of March 2024 which is Friday this week.

I am highly depressed, saddened, heartbroken not to see the one I grow up with anymore. Yesterday was a month since she passed away.

It seems like a dream, but everyday it becomes a reality to me....

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Confirmé
Enregistré2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
il Numpty >> mardi mars 5 - 14:29

Sorry to hear that. Life can be very painful. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> mardi mars 5 - 15:55

So painful...

Thank you @ Numpty

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Confirmé
Enregistré2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
eng Dragontao >> mardi mars 5 - 23:47

Sorry for your loss Legend :(

The memories never fade, but I hope the pain and sadness eases soon.   

eng Dragontao
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> mercredi mars 6 - 01:31

Thank you @ Dragontao

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Confirmé
Enregistré2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
eng Monk >> mercredi mars 6 - 05:49

So sorry for your loss Legend. Thoughts are with you at this difficult time. 

eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂ >> mercredi mars 6 - 08:05

Thank @ Monk

no ꧁ঔৣ☬✞ICONic✞☬ঔৣ꧂
Confirmé
Enregistré2022-07-22
my MPL Elite Team
il Numpty >> mercredi mars 6 - 11:05

How old was she @Legend? And do you want to tell us what happened.  I assume she was fairly young.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets