Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Discussion générale

Multiaccounts (6)

pl Tomplus >> mardi février 12 - 21:51
Hello,
When will be resolve problem with this same people in differents a clubs?

I see in my league multiacc.
pl Tomplus
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Vincent de Boer >> mercredi février 13 - 07:54
We are very active in checking multi's and banning them, but nevertheless we can't find them all.

You can report a suspected multi by sending a message to the account "Admin" or to me.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef de développement
Enregistré2012-10-15
pl Tomplus >> mercredi février 13 - 11:43
So when is SENT MESSAGE in section: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/messages ??
pl Tomplus
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
nl Corniel >> mercredi février 13 - 12:12
Well, you can click on the envelop right from [Vincent de Boer].
nl Corniel
Novice
Enregistré2012-12-18
pt Bob The Builder >> mercredi février 13 - 22:55
Hi.
I have a friend who wants to join the game, and he registered in the computer where i go just sometimes, in other house, and it will probably appear with the same ip.
I would like to know if he can play or if he has do delete the account, because he hasn't received the e-mail yet and I think that it is because of that.
pt Bob The Builder
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> jeudi février 14 - 07:55
He can play, it's no problem to play with multiple people on the same IP.

If he doesn't receive an e-mail he can go to account -> email to check his settings and send a new confirmation mail.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef de développement
Enregistré2012-10-15