Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Football réel

Bring Ronaldinho as the New Cantona! (18)

eng Aamirkhan >> vendredi décembre 13 - 08:40
Manchester Utd need a new Cantona in order to revitalise and re motivate their demotivated and devitalised squad.

Wht better thn Ronaldinho who desperately needs to play ahead of the World Cup 2014 and with his experience and talent, he will still do gud. :)

Come on Moyes, go for it. . .Cantona was the greatest gamble of the last century, now do it with Ronaldinho
eng Aamirkhan
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> lundi janvier 27 - 10:26
Ok i agree
eng Aamirkhan
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-18
my Kesvick >> lundi janvier 27 - 10:46
Juan Mata was not enough?
my Kesvick
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-06
eng Aamirkhan >> mardi janvier 28 - 07:20
Mata is a piece of the jigsaw as Moyes just said. We need 4-5 world class players and close sources say a deal has been done between Barcelona and Man Utd for Messi for a world record $120M for summer transfer.

Messi is apparently unhappy with the new stardom of Neymar and is considering a last challenge in the FA Premier League!
eng Aamirkhan
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-18
my Kesvick >> mardi janvier 28 - 11:18
120 million? You forgot about Financial Fair Play, surely.
my Kesvick
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-06
lt Justas >> mercredi janvier 29 - 11:24
It's so funny when MU have such a squad, other teams only dreams about most of their players, but they still need half of the start eleven new world class players to start show results. Seriously, it's pathetic :)
lt Justas
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-08
za Mister Buckley >> mercredi janvier 29 - 13:10
So justas you saying the squad we got is world class? Really... Then continue playing RS and learn about the beautiful game, as for Ronaldinho..... Yes he was a menace and a master in his prime,but now his anything but a ornament at his club,give Moyes time and let him build a squad and definately sell rooney. His holding the club hostage with his demands in the new contract, go get a kid who will replace him. As for messi,his a addidas sponsored player and is most likely to go to a addidas sponsored team, like mmmm Bayern ,Madrid and I'm not mistaken PSG, if that happens addidas agreed to pay half of his transfer fee....as for england, do we really think the pretty boy messi can survive in england? They will break his legs over and over,he will bulk up ofcause which aint a bad thing
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
lt Justas >> mercredi janvier 29 - 13:28
Are you kidding me? Am I really need to tell you about the strength of your squad? :DD

And if you are telling me that MU plays beatiful football, I feel even more sorry for you and your team which can do nothing without referees help :)

And don't change my words. I didn't say a word against Ronaldinho. He was a masterpiece.

On the other hand, I agree with your thoughts about Messi. English football isn't for him, but it would be very interesting to see him play in EPL.
lt Justas
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-08
za Mister Buckley >> mercredi janvier 29 - 16:02
What strength? That's my point, we a team held together by afew stars and the others are in way to deep. As for Ronaldinho like you said "was" he was a great player and coming to united now will destroy our name and his....as for Messi give him time I got a feeling City might snap him up in a year or two
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
lt Justas >> mercredi janvier 29 - 16:46, Modifié mercredi janvier 29 - 16:48
No, you don't understand my point. MU has very powerful squad, and I can't imagine how you can complain about it. They're unperforming completly, but that's not because their squad is weak...

What about Ronaldinho, I agree with you. There is no chance he could help MU, his time already passed, and playing in epl now... seriously? :D

I can't see Messi leaving Barca. But nowadays sitaution in football is tragic. We saw that last year with Real and Bale. Also Chelsea spents millions to players they don't even need. City at least achieves the results with those invested millions, but that's just absurd.
lt Justas
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-08
za Mister Buckley >> mercredi janvier 29 - 17:30
Its simple cause 90% of that squad reads good on paper, but are under achievers.... Look at young and Nani, glimmers of hope shows its face once in a blue moon. But what would I know hey, enjoy mate
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
lt Justas >> mercredi janvier 29 - 18:08, Modifié mercredi janvier 29 - 18:12
I agree with Young ofc, but Nani never gets to play, and that's not only his problem :)

And even if your statement will be true, it's only shows how bad the club is ;) pays huge amount of money for players, and then 90% of them are only good on paper? :) But we both know that they not good just on paper, so please don't make such a drama :)
lt Justas
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-08
no Lied >> jeudi janvier 30 - 13:26
Nani never gets to play because he is inconsistent and gets frustrated when something doesn't go his way.

Man Utd have never played what I would call "beautiful football". Alex Ferguson was a very pragmatic manager and so is Moyes, which is why they hired him in the first place. They focus on a direct style of play where every player has a dedicated role (unlike in Barca where defenders act as midfielders during build up play).

I wonder what will happen to Rooney now that Man Utd have Mata. Mata can play as a winger but he performs his best when playing in the AMC position.
no Lied
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-28
za Mister Buckley >> jeudi janvier 30 - 18:20
Well I say sell rooney, his not dedicated to the club. Invest that money on players who wants to be here, and thanks Lied certain people clearly don't watch united enough to understand what I'm saying
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
vu Amun-Ra >> samedi février 1 - 11:31
please never transfer ronaldinho to Man U. He doesnt suit the team, and he is way over his top. Men U doesnt buy players who are on their way back
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09