Championnat de Autriche saison 51

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Farewell Puchner - Searching for new home! (1)

at StormZ >> dimanche janvier 26 - 13:48
So the day finally come,season is coming to end and our scouting team already found a sub keeper. I will not give any details but he is 23 yrs old,member of one national team and he will join us with the sum of cca 2 mln Euros.

So its the time to say goodbye to our long term goalkeeper Micheal "Miky" Puchner. He is with us for 6 seasons,our scouting team discovered him at age of 27 at amateur club Fc Wien #4. He wasn't young at that age but we decided to give him chance in the first league,not so long after he become one of the best keepers in the league and he is Austrian NT player for 5 seasons already. Most capped team in Austrian NT and captain!

So what's the deal now? Puchner will be in the first 11 of Austria for atleast half of the next season(until schorny's keeper shows in shortlist).. He can still be awesome keeper for the first league teams for atleast 2 seasons more(he just turned 34 and he said he will be awesome until 36) :P

I will sell him at the end of the season for simbolic price of 76 000 € (covers his yearily salary) and i am posting it here now cuz i know some of you guys might need a better GK then you currently have.

Looking at the keepers in the first league he can start in the following teams: FC Schruns,SV Kumberg,Banana Split FC,FC Wurmhausen,FC Wals-Siezenheim..

Only teams that have better Keepers are: Colombia,Korndackeln and Alt Erlaa [Not so sure about Kosmo tho but i am sure he already have a younger alternative ;) ]

Since he is Austrian player if you bid for him you can have him for sure,but if you contact me and we make a deal you will have initiated bid you will get him 99 %..

Pm me guys,his wife,his sons and himself are searching for new home :P

Hist last wish: Win that Cup trophy today ;D

Farwell buddy
at StormZ
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-07