Championnat de Autriche saison 51

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 29 (9)

ee Balthazor >> mercredi février 8 - 17:25
This season will be much harder without good forward from loan. Only one last chance remaining and a Chinese is leading with 67% when I have only 17%. Main favourite to promotion from League 2 should be Egri csillagok if just manager logs in regularly. Sankt Pölten needs a manager, they were competitive in League 1 until manager left the team.
ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> vendredi février 24 - 21:43
First half has been much over expectations. I considered my team to be weaker than previous season, but surprisingly leading the league even after loss. My u21 team had lucky draw to reach semis, without normal keeper expected score something like 0-6, but was leading most of time. It would be disaster, if team with 3* keeper and defenders less than 5* reaches to final.
ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
at Kosmo >> vendredi février 24 - 22:12
gratz, see you in first league next season ;)
at Kosmo
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-30
ee Balthazor >> samedi février 25 - 15:55
Fighting to collect 10 points from season :D I should not be in top 3, but other teams are very irregular and play often with assistant's lineup.
ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> dimanche mars 5 - 18:58
I had couple of days injury of my first keeper and replacement just with 3* and was sure that now my luck will turn...after that my league rivals have lost loads of points and gap is already more than 10 points.
Just compared my team with Voi Gas, which is weakest team in League 1 and saw 1.5 stars difference :D I must be happy with every single point next season.
ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
at Tuneman >> vendredi mars 17 - 08:17
omg - where fc wurmhausen gone to .... ?
at Tuneman
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
ee Balthazor >> vendredi mars 17 - 12:22
The worst thing is that probably FC Zornig will not stay very long here. It's difficult to find a league, where he hasn't managed any teams.
ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
at Kosmo >> vendredi mars 17 - 17:41
well... sad, another long time manager going inactive...

i hope the others stay

gratz balthazor to first place! see you next season
at Kosmo
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-30
lv Ar4ers >> vendredi mars 17 - 17:41
Some days ago wanted to try take this club, but situation in my league changed my mind.

Strange that he builds museum but not training base.
lv Ar4ers
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo