Championnat de Autriche saison 76

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 4 (32)

hu Maki >> vendredi juillet 26 - 04:54
Hello everyone!
I'm the newcomer here, manager of Banana Split FC. I'm also from Hungary. My aim is the 6th place, confident stay in the first league. Beat the last 4 as many times as I can, and sometimes stole a few points from the big 5.
hu Maki
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-14
fr TGV speed FC
at schorny >> vendredi juillet 26 - 08:04
Welcome to the Forums :)

And it looks good for you - you are right underway. And even our Cup game was way more close than I would have liked...
at schorny
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> vendredi juillet 26 - 11:01
Welcome Maki !
ch trueblue
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-05
at Kosmo >> vendredi juillet 26 - 17:02
welcome, nice to see you here in the forum.
you played all the big teams and you made some points.
good job!
at Kosmo
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-30
at StormZ >> vendredi juillet 26 - 17:13
welcome :)
at StormZ
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-07
hu Maki >> lundi juillet 29 - 05:23
I am so happy, because we won at home against Red Bull. Thank you guys!
hu Maki
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-14
fr TGV speed FC
at leslytailor >> lundi juillet 29 - 09:49
Congrats Schorny, your team totally demolished mine today. But I think this was only 1 game, and my team wants only a european place next year, I know I have no chance for fighting for the title.
Congrats Maki, you can established 6th place at the end, if you continue this way. :-)
at leslytailor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-19
at schorny >> lundi juillet 29 - 14:07
we have 5 international spots and with currently 3 teams in the EL groupstage, things are looking promising for the future.

so if some top team fucks up, Banana Split FC (why do I always get hungry after reading that name??) can easily get an international spot. So competition is tight in austria at the moment. this is very good.

Remember to sell all tickets to your home games in the ticket selling thread in the forums! so we can get a popular league - and sold out home games are sooooo juicy :)
at schorny
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-05
hu Maki >> jeudi août 1 - 06:26
Hey, my team go crazy because we won over Columbia Floridsdorf. :-)

Thank you Schorny, but I need a lot of time to believe in a miracle like clinching a European spot. Maybe I will buy a good keeper at this transfer period starts on Sunday.
hu Maki
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-14
fr TGV speed FC
at schorny >> jeudi août 1 - 09:35
Maki, I wouldn't call it a miracle - you are the sixth strong team - and we got 5 international spots - so, sure it's not easy and the chances aren't that great - but only one of the top 5 needs to fuck up and you can grab the spot.

But I agree, it seems unlikely. Though you are only 2 points behind Red Bull at the moment...

And thanks for defeating SC Columbia - after my last draw against Red Bull I was scared that they would run away and never let me catch them. So thanks :)
at schorny
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-05
ch trueblue >> vendredi août 9 - 18:35
What a crapseason for me.
ch trueblue
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-05
at StormZ >> samedi août 10 - 10:38
im in the cup final :P cmon schorny,play with youngsters,you already have too much trophies :P
at StormZ
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-07
ch trueblue >> jeudi août 22 - 17:27
Congratulations schorny ! 3th title in a row. Please tell us your secret ! :D
ch trueblue
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-05
at schorny >> vendredi août 23 - 11:48
Healthy food, daily exercise, faith in god and VIP.

;)
at schorny
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-05
de niklas17 >> vendredi août 23 - 12:03
Hahaha
de niklas17
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-01-20