Championnat de Canada saison 72

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

New Leagues... (14)

ca Ron >> dimanche juillet 16 - 06:56

I wanted to let you all know that I have decided to leave Canada and move to one of the new leagues when they are created....I don't want to...But honestly for my mindset it makes the most sense..I am so far behind here and so far ahead from the others in League 2 spending the money I spend to play this game should make it fun for me....WIth the advantages of the new league headstart programs and taking 3 players with me is a huge jump...I wish it wasn't this way but honestly we need a 16 or 20 team League to make this worthwhile to attrack new managers who want to ride it out...Especially now with the increased salaries....If something drastic changes then I will stay but it's not looking promising...It's short sitedness in developing the game...Fixing the actual Leagues that are in operation, the ME and the transfer lottery are most important in my opinion but nothing gets done...

ca Ron
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Jax >> dimanche juillet 16 - 17:12

I wanted to get a petition of sorts to expand the League of Canada to 16.  Cuba has 16, USA has 20 and we compete with them for the top Country in North America.  I think Vincent would listen if I had the support of most of our Managers.

I think this would solve Ron's problem and would also promote a few new Managers to join our league.  I'd much rather have this than have another new country to compete for Continental spots with.  

I'll likely send this in PM to most of you so that I can expedite the process.  Thanks.

I agree with your post, Ron.  Something needs to change.

ca Jax
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-05-30
br lujandecuyo >> dimanche juillet 16 - 22:45

I agree Sockem

br lujandecuyo
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-24
ca Tristeza Nao Tem Fim
ca Alex Seymour >> lundi juillet 17 - 19:45

Ok, Ron, don't go.

We need to seriously approach Vincent with a plan. I totally understand Ron's frustration. We have already lost Lee. Sockem will get frustrated in about a years time and leave then.

The Canadian league as it stands now is dead to new growth. I'm also frustrated and would have left long ago if it wasn't for the distraction of my satellite team. Luckily I am far enough along that eventually my Canadian team will catch up. Unless you have about 4 years to spare, there is no point starting in Canada.

If we can expand the league that would at least give younger teams chance to bed in and give a bit more of a challenge then trying to score 1 point a season.

I am not sure where Vincent is getting his numbers from for the USA or Canadian leagues on here. The North American football system is very different to other countries. It's quite unique. Neither the NASL, CASL or even MLS reflect the number of teams used in our leagues.

ca Alex Seymour
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> jeudi juillet 20 - 16:51

I think if several people send him private messages about this, he'll consider doing something.  Publicly, he has to be stubborn so that people from other leagues don't go demanding the same thing.

ca Jax
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-05-30
ca Ron >> vendredi juillet 21 - 20:01

Well MLS has 3 Cdn teams in Toronto Montreal and Vancouver and is considered top flight football in NA. Then the NASL has Ottawa and Edmonton while the US Pro League has Toronto FCII and Montreal...Finally the CSL has 10 teams I believe...All of these other leagues are considered developers. There is a new CDN league which is FIFA sanctioned supposed to be starting next year with 12 Cdn teams...So I am not sure how or why Vincent derives his matching real life number of teams from. If he wanted to do that in essence he should have mirrored NA together in one league...

ca Ron
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ng Mighty >> mercredi juillet 26 - 05:35
I am with you guys... Canadian league should have more teams than just numbers
ng Mighty
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-09-10
ca Ron >> mercredi août 2 - 08:51

Against my better judgement I decided to stay here.....I am resigned to the fact I am going down again...I do have a plan that will hopefully long term help...I have presently 108 million saved and am 20 days from level 10yc complete...When I am sent down I will start construction on level 10 stadium which will take 68 days to complete...Spending 0 dollars on transfers before going down should help and maybe just maybe will enable me to have some $ to spend once all is complete...We still should really petition to bump up the League to 14 teams for next season...

ca Ron
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Alex Seymour >> mercredi août 2 - 19:19

Nice one Ron. Stick it out. Let's all hound Vincent and get the league resized.

ca Alex Seymour
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC