Championnat de Angleterre saison 16

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 65 (85)

eng Stephen >> jeudi avril 28 - 16:10

Worst draw you could have had, for sure. Good luck though!

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> vendredi avril 29 - 09:43, Modifié vendredi avril 29 - 09:44

Thank's

A 0/0 draw at home... the good news is that England are back ahead of Spain in the European rankings

https://rockingsoccer.com/fr/football/ranking/leagues?sort=new

fr Blackwhite
Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Stephen >> vendredi avril 29 - 18:34

Where have the Scumbags come from?! A surge up the table into the European spots! 

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Blackwhite >> vendredi avril 29 - 20:42, Modifié vendredi avril 29 - 20:42

What are Scumbags ?

fr Blackwhite
Enregistré2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
il Numpty >> vendredi avril 29 - 21:00, Modifié vendredi avril 29 - 21:02

A slang term in British English. Normally used as a term of contempt, meaning lowlife or similar. Not a swear word so not seen as offensive and sometimes used in humour.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Monk >> samedi avril 30 - 06:33

Yes, the Scumbags are looking like they might have a European adventure. After a really poor start of W4,D4,L4 we have knuckled down and put ourselves in a much better spot. The squad is a much better shape after a couple of years reshaping it and I'm hoping to stay in and around the top six and continue to strengthen. 

By the way Blackwhite, well done in your European run. That's very impressive. 

Numpty is spot on when he says that Scumbags are lowlife when referred to people. Originally I think the word came from bags of scum, scum being what was scrapped off the bottom of a ship or wagon's floor after a number of transportations of goods. They were scrapped up and put in bags. These scumbags were dirty, horrible and no use to anyone as their contents were useless. Over time people were referred to as scumbags if they were dirty, horrible and lowlife. 

Good luck all in the last few games!

eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> samedi avril 30 - 16:59

Barring losing three games in a row and suffering a 74 goal swing in goal difference, the title is in the bag. A league and cup double.

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> samedi avril 30 - 21:25

Stephen - I don't think anyone asked for a Seaburn update. :)

eng Lee
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Monk >> samedi avril 30 - 22:32

Oh I don't know. I never actually look at the very top of the table these days. It's important that Stephen reminds us of his dominance, otherwise we might forget! Congratulations Stephen. Such high standards for so long is hard to maintain. 

And good luck in your quest to win a European title like Liverpool, London and Strood :-D

eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
fr Blackwhite >> dimanche mai 1 - 06:36

Les Gothiques Amiénois are in Final of Europeen Cup, my second final consécutive with my other club last Season...

fr Blackwhite
Enregistré2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches
eng Monk >> dimanche mai 1 - 13:10

Brilliant Blackwhite, just brilliant.

In other news, the Scumbags' win today ends their two season absence from Europe. I doubt we will reach LLB's heights, but hopefully we can help the ranking a little.

eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> dimanche mai 1 - 17:39

Well done @Blackwhite. Now to win it!

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> lundi mai 2 - 11:02

Congrats Blackwhite.

Have to feel a bit sorry for the opponent given the stats but sometimes you just have to give yourself a chance by staying in it.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> lundi mai 2 - 18:24

Nice one @Blackwhite. Den Haag kicked my ass in the Champions League this year. They will be a difficult opponent. Good luck and get some revenge for me!

ca Alex Seymour
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Monk >> mardi mai 3 - 05:03

Unlucky Blackwhite. Their keeper had a world class game and was man of the match. That was the difference, as your team has more chances. A tremendous season for you.

eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists