Championnat de Angleterre saison 3

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 31 Banter 2: Electric Boogaloo (90)

eng coldstar >> mardi mai 23 - 03:00
I was travelling last season and only got 9 points in the first half. In the end, I barely stayed in the league with super low points. Hopefully, the life could be a little bit easier for me this season.

Bye bye Nilehorses and Strood, we will miss you. Not many friends left and it is sad.
eng coldstar
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-02
jp Natsumi >> mardi mai 23 - 13:20
You know what they say, when 1 door closes another opens maybe this is a opportunity for you to make new friends Coldstar.

But yeah really missing Stood city.
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng antboy18 >> mardi mai 23 - 14:16
Cambridge 1 - 0 Lancashire

Cambridge and Lancashire were both fighting it out at the bottom of the table for most of last season. However, after solid starts to this season, both teams were already looking for a second win of the season.

Both managed recognised the importance of the match, with both sides going for the win. However, Wa Mani scored his second of the season midway through the first half to give Cambridge a 1-0 lead at half time.

As the second half got underway, shots continued to fly towards both goals, with only some great goalkeeping (and poor accuracy) stopping the match from turning into a goal fest. However, Lancashire's fight for an equaliser became far more difficult in the 75th minute, when central midfielder Correll picked up a second yellow card. With Lancashire down to 10 men, Cambridge were able to shut up shop, and hold out for the win.

The victory moves Cambridge up to 6th in the table (Europe here we come!), whilst Lancashire remain in the middle of the table.
eng antboy18
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-02
ro Andrei >> mardi mai 23 - 18:26
Dreamland continues. Three wins out of three.

But it probably won't continue for much longer.
ro Andrei
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> mardi mai 23 - 21:38
Won a game at the third time of asking. Looks like scoring goals is going to be a problem again this season...
eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Cloughie >> mercredi mai 24 - 18:22
I here you Stephen, both of us played 4 and only scored 3! However in true Cloughie style We haven't conceded AT ALL! I'm sure you will remedy that stat tomorrow.

You can quote me on this "I'd love it... I'd love it if we beat them"
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> mercredi mai 24 - 19:08
Certainly didn't have any trouble scoring against me...
eng antboy18
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-02
eng Stephen >> mercredi mai 24 - 19:35
Well, I'm not sure I totally agree with that. 31 shots on 'normal' shooting, yielded thee goals. That's less than 1 in 10 conversion rate. Yet your team managed to score 1 from only 2 shots on 'high risk' shooting? Somehow, my clowns managed to miss the target *17* times. I can't see any obvious reason for this. I keep thinking that someone is going to get tonked, but I've been thinking this for about a season now!
eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
jp Natsumi >> mercredi mai 24 - 19:51
Four games in zero wins and only 1 goal scored, not sure what happened to us this season but my ageing squad can't hit a barn door at present and might just be falling though that old relegation trapdoor, i know it's still way to early to decide such matters but it's been the worse start to a season since the last season we went down.
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng antboy18 >> mercredi mai 24 - 21:17
Very true Stephen... very true. Clearly my strikers are just world class. Maybe we could organise some sort of swap deal!
eng antboy18
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-02
eng wonderlust >> mercredi mai 24 - 21:55
Yeah wasn't the most exciting game today was it Natsumi!

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-11158308
eng wonderlust
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
us Peter >> mercredi mai 24 - 22:21, Modifié jeudi mai 25 - 00:47
Just want to say, what a stunning performance by Liverpool FC in the Club World cup. 5-0 against Reolclub and 4-0 against Kalimdor's revenge... an absolute show of dominance! Congratulations xmwnx!
us Peter
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Stephen >> jeudi mai 25 - 06:10
Lol, Antboy. Consider it a deal :)
Maybe Melennec is the missing piece in the jigsaw?
eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng antboy18 >> jeudi mai 25 - 13:46
He scored again for me today - there's a reason why he's so popular with the fans!

In other news, a third win from our fifth match of the season means my Cambridge side have had a great start to year - especially when you consider we only managed 7 wins in the whole of last season!
eng antboy18
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-02
eng Samuel >> jeudi mai 25 - 14:16
A fine win from Strood City as we managed to score 3 goals in one game, beating Spirit Squad 3-1.

A terrible first half saw Strood City down 1-0 as we had no shots at goal, nothing, nada, didn't even try to attack.

After some hard words (and lots of begging) at halftime the players came out fighting and blew the opposition away with 3 goals from 9 shots.

So 5 games in and only 1 loss, this was an away defeat to Liverpool City 1-0, ad of course it was also an own goal, so so close to getting a point there.

Up next away to Yengchester United FC.
eng Samuel
Novice
Enregistré2016-10-30