Championnat de Angleterre saison 42 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

round 24 (13)

eng Cloughie >> samedi novembre 22 - 11:00, Modifié samedi novembre 22 - 11:01
The self proclaimed pop princess and old big head go head to hard in what should be an interesting game. The two teams have had different fortunes this season with Natsumi's Army having one eye on the premiership and the Hoodies looking over their shoulder at relegation.
Football is a strange game so I wouldn't bet against am upset.
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> samedi novembre 22 - 13:00
Well hardly something to brag about, I dispatched of another relegation threatened team in Bradford today final score 2-0 to the home team. I'm hoping old big head does me a favour and beats natsumi... It would put a top 5 finish within grasp for watford if he does
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> dimanche novembre 23 - 02:10
Natsumi promised her side would ruthless against struggling outfit Cloughie, and they were exactly that, procession stats might suggest the game was more evenly, matched, but 19 shots on goal, against 2 speaks for itself, The army weeded out any remote hope of a upset, as a a efficient display. Some challenges were robust and it was certainly a spirited affair but the mixture of good defending and aggressive football that has been missing in recent performances was clear, they did the Hoodies no favors today, who's traveling support would be very unhappy with the lack of chances they created at the battleground.

Natsumi's Army may just do the hoodies a solid next week, as they travel to Bradford, Cloughies team remain 7 points below nearest rivals and should the Army succeed on there travels, Cloghie may have a chance to close the gap provided his able to turn around his own misfortune next week, as for the pop princess its a fancy meal at a posh restaurant with another cute lady friend, celebrating a return to 4th, just 9 points away from league leaders could the dream of making a late title push become a reality?
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> dimanche novembre 23 - 13:51
2-1 victory over the allstars away and mixed fortunes for most of the teams above me. Now if the yorkshire boys can draw or lose today that would be a great favour, and well done big head for beating deeprivjay at home
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
eng Cloughie >> dimanche novembre 23 - 17:15
Great win for the Hoodies ...keeping the dream alive.
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> mardi novembre 25 - 04:59
In todays opening game the villians hosted watford in a match filled with drama, first a penalty missed in the 9th minute by watford followed by a late winner by the villians in the 86th minute,well done Decca well fought bro
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
eng Deca >> mardi novembre 25 - 07:44
I must admit to thinking i'd struggle to get a result with the match against Watford, with their recent winning form and string of straight wins, fortunately for me I had a penalty saved, and a late winner, so had a bit of luck. I do thing Watford will challenge for the title, even against the leaders

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Dragontao >> mardi novembre 25 - 10:09
Home advantage was probably crucial in that one. Blimey it's looking tight for those play-off spots down there. Very competitive league this season, though at the moment Cherry coke seem to be getting away a bit at the top.

I'm fairly confident that I'll avoid direct relegation now, which is an achievement in itself as I thought I was doomed early on, but it looks very likely I'll be waiting for one of you in the play offs.

Not sure I'm happy about that prospect for a number of reasons.
eng Dragontao
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
za Mister Buckley >> mardi novembre 25 - 11:49
Do share Tao, those reasons could help me. But Decca I will be honest I changed my 4-5-1 formation at the last minute and opted for a 6-3-1 formation exploiting your centre but damn that striker of yours was relentless.

I won't lie beating Decca at home was key to challenging for the title and stephan was the motivation behind me pushing for the title a season earlier than planned. Let's just say he managed to talk some sense into my head
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
eng Dragontao >> mardi novembre 25 - 12:15
Well my reasons for not wanting to face some of you in the play-offs are:

1. It'll be a tough match and there are some good teams at the top of Div 2 ow.

2. I'd feel bad about keeping you guys out of the top flight if I were to beat any of you in a play-off. Not that I won't be trying of course lol.
eng Dragontao
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng Deca >> mardi novembre 25 - 18:23
Mister Buckley, I think if you would of stuck to playing 4-3-3 you would have beaten me at home. I did notice your formation change, which was more defensive than normal. I'm not sure how many straight wins you had but pretty impressive form up to today, but i think that change in formation cost you the result.

Dragontao, you shouldn't feel bad about beating anyone , it might do some of us a favour in giving us more time to build up facilities for the big boys in Division 1. That is one tough division, and I can see it will take time to build up and live with these top teams. I personally made the mistake of investing in players rather than facilities, that could cost me promotion, but i'll rectify it in future seasons.

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Cloughie >> mardi novembre 25 - 22:08
does any1 want to sell me a win? I've been trying all sorts and nothing is working! lol
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> mercredi novembre 26 - 04:04
Here's some advice, view players past matches especially their losses, be it home or away... And then also play to your strengths and your opponents weakness, I've done it against afew teams and it worked perfectly, exploit their weakest position
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11