Championnat de Angleterre saison 42 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

matchday 37 (4)

za Mister Buckley >> samedi décembre 6 - 05:00
Its the penultimate match and boy did it start with a bang, in the first match stoke town stole a win against the villains and next up was a 25min massacre of the army at the vicarage road stadium, with three goals early on to seal a strong home finish and force a interesting final match day in the championship, if all goes well and Newcastle loose it would be a interesting final day
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
za Mister Buckley >> samedi décembre 6 - 06:35
I think the pop princess is in shock,sweet rapture... Lol sorry babe I had to go all out but please don't take it personally
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> samedi décembre 6 - 11:04
(Its fine not taking it personally that collapse is awful)

The pop princess quoted before the match that a draw would of been enough to secure there spot in the play offs and that any kind of result will be good, she even explored the possibility of losing the match suggesting that there superior goal difference will come into play as long as they don't loose by 3 goals or more. And oh dear oh dear, by losing 3-0 to nearest rivals they effectively canceled out there earlier 6-0 victory and now find themselves starting the final day of the season traveling to stoke town, knowing they now need to win heavily or rely on other results going there way, failure to make it into the play offs will be considered a major disappointment to the fans and should they fail by mare goal difference it'd be quite cruel but they only have themselves to blame
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> samedi décembre 6 - 12:38
In all honesty you deserve the spot more than me, however emotions out of it, bolly killed my play for a win yesterday and I surely hope he wins tomorrow
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11