Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 11 (8)

eng Stephen >> lundi juillet 14 - 20:30
Hello fellow managers and an extra big welcome to all new League 2 managers for the new season.

I see many clubs have been busy in the transfer market and there are some very strong sides in the division this year. Good luck to all and may the best team win!

Stephen

P.S. Is this the first time that we begin the campaign with no bot teams in the division?
eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
my Kesvick >> lundi juillet 14 - 23:49
Probably, although don't expect it to last.
my Kesvick
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-06
eng Monk >> vendredi août 1 - 08:47
Cheltenham....bot team. :-(
eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
my Kesvick >> samedi août 2 - 00:08
Well to be honest I did not know him that well (wasn't around when I made my way up to League 2) and we have more than enough people with strong squads who are challenging for the title.
my Kesvick
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-06
eng Monk >> samedi août 2 - 20:02
I was more worried about the bot team staying up and pushing me down into the drop zone :-)
eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> lundi août 4 - 14:33
Hi Guys
I've played for a few seasons now with some degree of success but I want to play the game a little differently to how I've set my club up so I'm going to drop down a few divisions and build again. I hope people don't mind another bot team, I'm sure you will have it filled quickly. Good luck and take care. See you all in a few seasons!!
best wishes
Monk
eng Monk
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Safri187 >> dimanche août 17 - 22:29
hi guy's. I need help. I started well a beginning of the season. now I cant serm to win a match home or away. I dont know what im doing wrong. can antone give a few pointers please.
eng Safri187
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-30
za Mister Buckley >> lundi août 18 - 05:31
Best advice, play to your team strengths, stick to what works for you and participate actively on the forum. It will help you alot
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11