Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Round 27 (4)

jp Natsumi >> samedi octobre 4 - 14:08
A shock 6-1 mauling leaves rivals Bradford rocking and dangerously close to the relegation zone, Natsumi Army fans who have had little to smile about this year left the fourteen thousand seater stadium nicknamed the battleground completely jubilant. Manageress Natsumi Miyamoto nicknamed the Asian pop princess had these words following the match.

*Beams a warm smile to the interview, her wide brown eyes study those around posing playfully for the camera in her new purple two pieces sleeveless dress, unlike her last interview Natsumi is full of confidence and seems genuinely quite pleased*

Interview : What a confident performance today, 6 goals of high quality what was different today then recent weeks

*Giggles to herself for a moment moving her small hand over to her mouth to mask her laughter, the young 5 feet 4 iches tall petite and pretty manageress would smirk confidently before moving the mic to her mouth*

'Today was a great day, its not often as a manager you get to just sit back and relax during a football match right from the kick of we attacked and scored. A beautiful free kick by the way from Niti. I rested him last game as I needed a more compact midfield, he and the lads had a point to prove today. 11th place with only 11 games to go, we better then this.. the fans know we better, the team knows we better. And today proved it when we work together and play our style of football we can run over our opponents. What was different, I think the pressure was of today my players just went out and expressed themselves playing the football they love to play.'
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> samedi octobre 4 - 14:38
Lol was that a interview for modeling or for a football match, just thinking aloud.... Anyway nice win indeed
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> dimanche octobre 5 - 09:54
((Thanks I think heh.. I was telling Cloughie before how I prefer to write up descriptive text, so I guess this last one was just me flexing my role playing muscles hope you guys still enjoyed it ))
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng Cloughie >> lundi octobre 6 - 07:53
yeah excellent!
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies