Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Round 28 (5)

jp Natsumi >> lundi octobre 6 - 14:36
In a emotional return to Harlow united formally known as Yuki's Wanderers, The Army lost 2-1 in a disappointing performance there proud manager almost broke down after the match overcome with emotion

'It was a difficult day today, to come here, and look at the opposition dugout and see a stranger leading my sisters team, *sniffles some tears welling up round those wide brown eyes* its hard, we came into the managerial business together and were both very successful with out respective teams, the result did not help XMZ inherited a strong team and I just hope for the clubs stake this manager actually stays with them its a solid outfit and they were thoroughly the better team today, if it was not for the fine form of Alvin Hyde I think we would of come away with a much heavier defeat. In all honesty I'm just glad today is over with, next week is a different game back at home and we will just concentrate on our football. '
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng Cloughie >> lundi octobre 6 - 19:36
In another dismal performance the Hoodies looked tired and with the fans on their back they seemed to offer little. With the fans turning on the manager singing 'Cloughie out' all eyes are on the chairman and the board for what looks like the inevitable! How long will the board back Cloughie have your say at Notts.Forest.co.uk/manager
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Cloughie >> lundi octobre 6 - 19:41
Bolt on Wonderbras once again picked up 3 points piling on the pressure on Tranby Park. Have the new boys got what it takes or will they slip up to allow Dragonato and his boys the the automatic promotion?
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> lundi octobre 6 - 21:14
Natsumi... You we're always a sore loser doll, move on already.. Well I drawed today at home... And I'm happy not to be in the top 6 cause I don't want to go up...
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> mardi octobre 7 - 10:21
((Abit harsh Mister BUCKLEY, remember its just a roleplay and my character was upset because my sister in both RealLife and this roleplay used to be manager of that team, so Natsumi got upset because she was overcome from not seeing Yukiko there, the loss it self was expected and I didn't get upset In Character or in real life))
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08