Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Match Day 7 (2)

jp Natsumi >> lundi novembre 3 - 10:34, Modifié lundi novembre 3 - 10:35
Three wins in a row for Natsumi's Army, as they held on to a narrow 2-1 lead over rivals Bollington. Goals came from Newham in the first half and Undrea in the second, defensive midfielder Mushir Khomeini provided the assists, it was a more direct approach with the defensive 4 5 1 formation, Nikolay Buhonin failed to keep a clean sheet but was declared man of the match after his heroics in goal kept the London side in the lead. Tuesdays fixture list will put the rejuvenated side to the test, they play a youth match at 11 02, a cup game at 12 40 and a league game at 13 32, will they be able to handle the pressure of two games in under a hour, or will this impressive spell come to a dramatic and unfortunate end, our interviewer spoke to the pop princess miss Natsumi Miyamoto after the game.

Interviewer : Another win, there's still matches to be played today but that win puts you for now in 6th place, it was a shaky start to the season but the new signings are starting to jell and recent performances have been good, you must be happy with that. What's your message to the team and to the fans after such a impressive run.

'Yes I'm very happy in many ways today's win was just as good as last weeks, yes people will say 6-3 is a much better scoreline then 2-1 but we showed our resolve today against quality opposition, the 6-3 win in all fairness to Bratford was more about there weakness then our ability, they never had there main keeper and the defense looked nervous and we pressed our advantage. Today in some ways was more important, away from home where we've actually been quite impressive on back of a heavy win the boys had to keep there heads and be professional, I'm not saying I'd not like to win heavily, if we can win our next match by a massive margin what manager won't be happy with that, but what's important is we don't get a head of ourselves and take it one game at a time. if we showed any complicity out there today even for just a few seconds we'd of lost the points today that is how competitive this league can be. Its to early in the season to start looking around and plotting possible results to get into the play offs positions or even dare dreaming of winning the league'

Pundit: That was our match day interviewer, speaking to Natsumi's Army's head coach Natsumi, I must say she usually is much more emotional this new level headed approach is reflecting on her team, purists might dislike the abandonment of her trade mark Kamikaze approach, but I think this team looks stronger without the 3-4-3 of old.
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng Bolly >> lundi novembre 3 - 12:19
After an opening day draw, defeat to Deeprijay Town was then following by an away win, it looked like Stoke Town was going to be at least fighting for a mid table spot in thier first season in Division 2.

that bubble was certainly threatened by successive defeats to Cherry Coke and Apocalypse CIty to leave the Potters floundering in the relegation zone.

back to back victories against relegation rivals Dagenham Utd and PJL Hull™ gives us a little light at the bottom, and shows that this is indeed going to be a very up and down season, hopefully ending more up, than down.
eng Bolly
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-25