Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Match day 9 (3)

jp Natsumi >> mercredi novembre 5 - 09:47, Modifié mercredi novembre 5 - 09:48
12 780 Fans at Villains Park's park were treated to a absolute bore feast, as two exhausted sides limped into a 0-0 draw. Chances were few and far between, and those that did come were wasteful or gobbled up by the keepers. Natsumi's side looked worse for were, the visiting London club saw both there top striker Undrea and there play maker Streang carried off the field with injuries in the first half. After the match guy brooks interviewed Natsumi who seemed happy with the results, but questioned the English league.

Interviewer : Its been a busy week for you, still in the club and four points from sixth, what have you made of the results.

' Overall I'm happy we've been on a good run of form, unbeaten in 6 now, the cup can be a double edged sword, the extra funding and experience for he players is always welcome, but having to play cup and league games so quickly after each other can be tiring, and the match today it showed, both us and Deca's side weren't close to fully fit, our guys pushed themselves to hard on the first half and I am lucky I managed to keep 11 men on the field, so many of them had minor knocks and cramp. I don't understand why we get two sometimes three weeks without a game at all, and we have to cram three games in the same week other times. Our fans and there's over twelve thousand, they deserved a better match but, A point given the circumstances was good, but nill nill, I'd like to think this one will be last on the football league highlight show, but I'd imagination today will have more results like this.

Interviewer : you seem quite annoyed with how heavy the fixture list has been for your team, but surely that's the case for most teams.

'Well yes every team still in the cup had to play three games last week (btw role-playing that a week = 1 match day) we had it more unlucky then most because we played Monday night in the cup, and Wednesday morning in the league, then on Friday morning, Other teams cup ties were on Sunday, and league matches will be Saturday at the usual 3pm slot that extra days rest will hopefully help prevent injuries.'

Interviewer : Speaking of injuries how are Streang and Undrea

'Thankfully we noticed the problem early enough to prevent serious injury both Streang and Undrea will be working hard to be fit again for our next match in two weeks time'

Interviewer : thank you for your time as always miss Natsumi Miyaomoto, There you have it folks the pop princess defending her teams lackluster performance blaming tiredness.
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng Deca >> mercredi novembre 5 - 18:20
Interesting reading Natsumi

Yes, definitely a match to forget!!!

Cheers

Deca
eng Deca
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains