Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Match day 11 (1)

jp Natsumi >> samedi novembre 8 - 13:30
Natsumi's Army started the week away against Exeter city #4 in the cup, they breezed past there weak opponents, in a strange match the Army had less possession but were lethal where it counted scoring 3-0s in opening 50 minutes, at 3-0 we've seen Natsumi's side earlier in the season make a real meal out of that position and squander leads, this time she'd be proud of her boys who were thoroughly professional, in the entire 90 minutes dispute having 55% of the possession Exeter city did not have a single shot on goal, and the home fans were livid as for the Army 26 shots and 3 goals arguably some poor wasteful finishing was the only thing keeping this scoreline low. Natsumi sent her assistant winter for the post interview as the team was sent straight to the training grounds to prepared for the second and arguably more important encounter of the week.

Unsurprisingly it was a different Natsumi's Army formation and line up against at the The Cheesedome as they visited Cambridge Camembert with none of the players who played the full 90 minutes of the cup game featuring, A risky strategy but one that played of as they scrapped threw with a 2-1 victory over the home side. the loss makes it two on the bounce for tmc1985, while the run of unbeaten games in all senior competitions now goes to 9 for Natsumi who's seen her side win eight of the previous games drawing only to close rivals Aston villains who they are now level on points with. Still only third in the league but now just two point away from 1st place team cherry coke who dropped points with another draw, the pressure is on at if this unstoppable run of form continues will we be seeing the pop princess Natsumi Miyamoto in the top flight next season? After the match Natsumi had plenty of praise for her new signings and the overall strength of her side.

Interviewer : Two more wins still running strong in all competitions and now just 2 points away from the top of the pile, you must be happy with that?

'Happy I'm over the moon with how my team has coped with the demanding feature list, the wins this week have proven the strength if depth we've never had before at this club, in seasons before if I made seven changes from one starting line up to another, we'd loose at least one of those games if not both, this season we can make seven changes to our line ups and still come away with the points, because we did what I wanted to do, a lot of people questioned my transfer policy this year and some of the new boys have been considered flops and loaning someone in was heavily criticized as well, but I made the changes I did to boast the overall strength of the team, theirs no point having a powerful starting 11 if the other 17 players are all worthless because you will get injuries, you will get fatigued, you will have players suspended, if they cannot be replaced by someone of the same level of quality you'll suffer results like we were suffering last season, we were always at this kind of level when we were fully fit and could put our best eleven out on the field, but match congestion. suspensions and injuries really hit us hard last year. '
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08