Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Transfer News (5)

jp Natsumi >> lundi novembre 17 - 20:01
*Introduction for Sky Sports early morning news shot, loads up then the cameras fade into a late 20s blonde woman who flashed a smile at the camera* 'Good Morning Spots fan my name is Charlie Webster and this is Sky Sprots news, its been a busy transfer window with alot of dramatic surprise sales now we just 24 hours away from the dead line, what exciting deals will be finalized and how would the big names in football be forever changed. Stay tuned with us and stay up to date, now over to John Davies, whose reporting from the battleground stadium London'

John Davies : Thank you Charlie, I'm here at te battleground home to Natsumi's Army where we just hours away from another exciting championship match, but todays special indeph report is not about this match or the one before that, today we going to look into the Transfers of one of the championships trade mark clubs, I proudly introduce our seasons first hit and miss list. Expert analyse will cover all the In's and outs of a club and explain exactly how good or bad the deals have been.

Chris Bellis sold for £ 512 148 - Miss
The young striker showed plenty of promise and was never given the chance to shine for the first team, experts believe he should of gone for a higher price, if not stay for a few more seasons.

Boris Legachev sold for 620 591 - Hit
The defender was purchased for £ 178 584 and was reportedly earning 35 000 a year having spent a year and a half at the club costing them a estimated total of 220 000, he did not develop into the player manageress Natsumi hoped he would be, to sell him at such a profit was a good piece of business.

Gordon Beverlin sold for 895 000 - Undecided
A tricky one to make a decision on Gordon was part of a rotation system and at times provided good cover for the right back position this season, while in seasons before he had a more regular role at the club, some fans were angry at the departure and it leads to them being vulnerable in this particular part of the pitch they'll be calling for Natsumi's head. But 895 000 is a good price for the 26 year old who was no longer apart of the first team picture.

Rune Helsing purchased for 2 200 000 then loaned out - Undecided
A very strange one with the departure of Ghaisan Hasnun looming over the club, Natsumi made it her quest to find midfield replacements, purchasing Rune, Piriz and loaning in Kat. She then decided she'd not be able to play all three new midfielders and Rune was sent off to LA Mustangs a hugely successful club, reports are his become quite a regular at the club and has a bright future ahead of him, weather that future will be at the Army remains to be seen.

Ghaisan Hasnun sold for 2 216 273 - Miss
The midfielder had over 100 appearances for the club at aged 23 and was valued around the 3 80 000, at the start of the season he told the press he wanted to leave. Natsumi's hand was forced not wanting a player who no longer wanted to be apart of the club, she had to accept a reduced offer, 'sometimes you just need to cut your losses' she said at the time, maybe it was not a complete loss the midfielder has only managed 8 starts at new tier 3 club.

Yan Kat - loaned in - Hit
The loanee has become the regular Defensive midfielder at the club, making 19 appearances in all competitions so far, bagging a goal assistant 3 others and so far 4 yellow cards, the hard working youngster from hong kong, is valued possibly to high for the club to make the deal more preeminent

Tim Mathews - Sold 361 289 - Hit
A youth player, who showed no signs of becoming a hit, many clubs would simply terminate the contract of such a start to get a small fee for the sale is considered a success.

Miguel Priz - Bought - £ 1 810 230 - Miss
The midfielder, was placed on the right early season and after a series of ill discipline he was dropped to the bench. Now rumors are spreading that his back on sale, how much of the 1.8m investment will the club get back is the current question.

Steven Nono - Bought - undisclosed fee - Miss
The veteran goal keeper has only managed two appearances for the club, and at aged 35 his ability is rapidly declining, brought as back up, it could be harsh calling him a flop since all parties were likely clear prior to the purchase.

Nikolay Buhonin - Bought - 3 250 400 - Critical HIT
The big talk of the summer was who will be in goal for Natsumi's Army at the start of the season, Bart Clapgut left the club at the start of the season for £ 2 894 063, next in line was Alvin Hyde's who's spell was considered largely unsuccessful he was purchased for £ 793 789 at the end of the January transfer window last season and then sold in the summer for £ 2 375 000 just 3 months later. Farouk Alloul who cost the club £ 553 000 a promising young talent was considered to inexperienced to fill the roll, so Natsumi splashed the cash in a shook move for Nikolay Buhonin Nilehorses United were more then happy to accept 3.25m for a goal keeper who never broke into the first team. And the fans were prepared to to jeer Natsumi for wasting such a huge amount of the transfer kitty on a goalie. But when you look at all the deals and do the math, this goal keeper was not as expensive as the transfer suggests.

£ 2.894m for Brad + £ 2.375m for Alvin, minus cost 553k for farouk and minus cost 793k for Alvin minus the cost for Nikolay 3.25m equals a profit of 673k. So all the madness of buyng and selling goalkeepers over last seasons winter and this seasons summer did not cost the club, and in fact contributed 673k to the transfer kitty. But that is not why this purchase has been such a success making a profit is one thing, but it would mean very little if what you brought in is not as good as what you lost. Nikolay Buhonin started the season poorly, but worked hard in the training grounds and has become a much improved player particularly in his reaction times, in a recent match he kept the scorelines 0-0 by saving a penalty, Natsumi went on to win that match. The lack of clean sheets would put most of but our analyse team associate that with the flamboyant attacking style of the team, the goalee rarely has a bad game and is still just 22 years old and is now been revalued at a whopping £ 10 200 000 more the double the price paid for his services
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng coldstar >> mardi novembre 18 - 06:19
Hi Natsumi,

I am so happy to see you back....

At this small town, Winchester farewell to its legendary striker Mkhai Jamal, a 6.15 star striker with 141 goals in 215 games...he is only 26 years old and have golden years in front of him. Even he was sold with a premium, the media still questioned this decision made by the manager Coldstar, in particular, all other strikers seemed to be weaker than him in this team....

In return, Coldstar signed a young defender who just turned into 19 years old. He was from a level 7 youth camp but Winchester is currently updating Level 9...while Coldstar signed this low level player? Coldstar answered: " He looks physically strong....I like his muscle...."

What? it is a soccer game not a boxing game!

Coldstar's transferring strategy is under scrutinizing for sure.
eng coldstar
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-02
eng Dragontao >> mardi novembre 18 - 09:45
Good to see you back Natsumi, but I hope you fail in your bid for the player I am going for lol.

I doubt I'll get him though. I've had a largely useless and frustrating transfer window when I needed it to be a good one to have any chance of survival. Keep losing out on bids and it's so bad I even managed to accidentally buy the wrong defender when I was half asleep and using my phone to check for players. Opened up two browser tabs on my phone and bid for the wrong player lol. A lazy and downhearted defender - just what you need when you're getting walloped every game. Meant to close that tab and bid on the other player, who I then couldn;t bid for because I didn't have enough money left. Doh.

Then hoped there would be somebody else stupid enough to bid for him - but nope, just me. :-/
eng Dragontao
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
jp Natsumi >> mardi novembre 18 - 13:03
Thanks guys (group hug)

Deadline Days news, breaking news. Miguel Píriz of Natsumi's Army has been sold for £ 3 375 000 to Oxbridge FC. Manageress Natsumi Miyamoto spoke to the press ahead of there next match.

'We let Miguel go, his a quality player but had a hard time jelling with the players we already had, often isolated in the training grounds and during matches he was becoming a frustrated figure, unhappy players do not play well and I wish Miguel all the best at his new club. '

The player was sold believably under his market value but having been purchased for £ 1 810 230 and resold in the winter for 3.375m It became a good bit of business for the club. However the army have yet to finalize any deals on a signing a new player with this windows close rapidly approaching its 5 out zero in for the army.
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
za Mister Buckley >> mardi novembre 18 - 13:43
its been a busy week down in Hertfordshire with many players in and out the door along the M1....here a run down of all the the ins and outs at the club.

first in the door was Badu Songhai from the club The Permanent legend NPL in Nigeria. the strong no nonsense centre back will well along side a young squad and at 29 he still has a few good seasons in him rumour has it watford snapped him up for $940 000

next to arrive was Daniel Blanche a 27 year old defensive midfielder who plied his trade at league 1 side Seaburn beach,he should be no stranger to the division having helped his former club climb up to league one its been confirmed his services was acquired for a fee of $1.2 million

and earlier today the steal of the window happened when word arrived a working permit was granted for Heath Balmer the Puerto Rican NT striker will be playing along the leagues top goal scorer Herzal Liberman who was subject to a controversial bid from rivals aston villains for a undisclosed fee.

midfielder Guy Shaffer ,young keeper Niall Pinnell ,strikers Tim Agutter and veteran Hsu Yeh have all been giving the go ahead to leave and since joined new teams. while 19 year old midfielder Hamish Otter is still for sale. stay turned for more updates
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11