Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

round 22 (3)

eng Cloughie >> jeudi novembre 20 - 19:46
After the 12th defeat of the season signs are popping up all around Sherwood Forest, calling for Cloughie's resignation.

The chairman has voiced his support, however the players seem to have lost faith in the England manager.
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
za Mister Buckley >> vendredi novembre 21 - 12:34
Sorry mate, I opted to leave out a bus in hope for a draw...but I refuse to celebrate the win.
za Mister Buckley
Novice
Enregistré2013-06-11
jp Natsumi >> vendredi novembre 21 - 14:06, Modifié vendredi novembre 21 - 14:09
Natsumi's Army lost 2-1 away at Newcastle, the pop princess who has been refusing to do interviews sending her assistant winter instead finally spoke to us after the match.

'This isn't who are we, parking the bus, giving away stupid penalties waiting until we already 2-0 down to have a real go at the opponents this was a disappointing performance and we've put ourselves back out of the play of picture with it, we at home again next week and we need to go back to our roots'

Interviewer : You seem quite unhappy with how the games have been going lately but your the one who makes the line ups and 6th place is hardly a crisis position unlike your opponents next week, Robbing Hoodies at 19th and I know you formed a sort of friendship with the manager whats your take on whats going on at that club?

'Yes I make the formations and tactics and I'll be the first to admit I got it wrong, the penalty decision maybe what won them the game but, it was the constant pressure that made us crumble, we offered nothing particularly in the first half and it was just a game of attack vs defense, eventually the defense will make mistakes. Next week, we need to go back to our roots.. Cloughie is a friend and his a good manager too with a strong team but I've said a number of times this league is just so competitive one decision goes your opponents way and you've dropped points one mistake at the back one chance not taken, you cannot afford to not be at your best level at any time in the 90 minutes, and to ask the players to go in week in week out and a battle hard for the points in a big ask, some teams manage it others aren't so lucky, a run of bad luck and you find yourself in trouble. I think Robbing Hoodies is good team, and Cloughie is a good manager they are worse teams in this league, and he should stay up.. However we don't intend to do them any favors in our next game, I have sympathy for him, and their situation, but we have a job to do and goals to accomplish we need to get back into play offs and hopefully make a late push for the title, if it means sinking Cloughie's team, come Saturday we will be ruthless.
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08