Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 38: Again?! (10)

my Kesvick >> vendredi mai 18 - 10:43

First post.

I'm not sure what I can say...I'm not even sure how to improve this team.

my Kesvick
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-06
eng Lee >> samedi mai 19 - 17:03, Modifié samedi mai 19 - 17:03

Hoping for another playoff finish, although I've done that twice now and been badly beaten both times in the 1st round - maybe I should just win the league instead....wink

eng Lee
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Kezza >> samedi mai 19 - 19:42, Modifié samedi mai 19 - 19:43

Well glad to be back in League 2.. still a long way off you two (in terms of player quality).. if I can get top 10 I would be happy! smile

eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07
eng Lee >> dimanche mai 20 - 10:59

Thanks for the 2:1 defeat Kezza - your player quality looks pretty good to me.

eng Lee
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Yid >> lundi mai 21 - 14:02

Not the start to my home games i was looking for to be honest i did not see a 0-3 coming lol. But at least i guess the only way is up now (i hope lol).

before yesterday i was hoping to have a shot at winning the league this season having run away from everyone (except Cardiff City of course) to finish clear 2nd but after yesterday i think maybe the play-offs may be a little more realistic.

More excitingly though my 120,000 stadium will be ready at the back end of this season so hopefully i will able to start really pushing on from next season.

Good luck to all and i hope you all reach your season goals.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> vendredi juin 8 - 21:30

Well im currently in playoffs position but i i know my away form Will cost me at the end of the season

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Lee >> samedi juin 9 - 12:23, Modifié samedi juin 9 - 13:44

My boys are on a good run, with only 1 defeat in the last 10 games (so I'm bound to lose today against Lancashire).

EDIT: Yep, I lost (although 2 of the goals looked offside) laughing

Pushing hard for another playoff finish and the the new stadium will be complete just after the season ends, so life is good on Canvey.

eng Lee
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Matt Turner >> lundi juin 11 - 15:48

I lost at home to bottom of the table!! Im happy with the current position although i didn't strengthen in the transfer window so expect to slip a little 

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
my nivsek >> jeudi juin 14 - 13:46

Damn my away form is pure crap.

my nivsek
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng We Lost
eng Lee >> lundi juillet 2 - 19:21, Modifié lundi juillet 2 - 19:24

Congratulations to Fuchsia FC for getting to the playoff 2nd round - this is the 2nd successive season I've fallen at the first hurdle. cry

eng Lee
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels