Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 41 (8)

eng Yid >> jeudi octobre 25 - 16:54

Good luck everyone hope you all have a good season.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng jimbob >> jeudi octobre 25 - 19:58

Good luck everyone! Just not to much luck against me this season please. Don't fancy being relegated again lol

eng jimbob
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-05
eng Matt Turner >> samedi octobre 27 - 08:40

Doing ok so far. Enjoy beating teams that elect to kickoff at a stupid time like 2am!!

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Matt Turner >> vendredi novembre 2 - 14:03

My next 2 games should give me a good indication as to where i should end up. Both top 5 teams. I'll take 4 points straight away! Lol

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> samedi décembre 1 - 01:06

Just wanted say bad luck Deca. The scoreline may have been different tonight if the two players you had missing were able to play. Good luck to those chasing a play-off spot it's going to be a good last two matches with i think 6 teams still fighting for those 4 places.  And good luck to those who make it and hope to see you join me in level 1 next season and best of luck next season to those who don't. Maybe next season will be your turn.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> samedi décembre 1 - 22:49

Looks like after being in the playoffs almost all season im going to miss out! 8 points clear at one stage aswell! Gutted!

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Deca >> dimanche décembre 2 - 17:25

Thanks Yid. It was a great match inspite of me losing :sob:. You’ve been the top team all season and well deserved promotion and champion. Good luck in division 1 next season. Looks like i need to win to secure a play off place, no pressure then :grinning:. If I miss out I don’t think I’ll be too disappointed.

regards

deca

eng Deca
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
eng Deca >> jeudi décembre 6 - 18:03

Good luck to the guys in the final round of the play offs.

Cheers

Deca

eng Deca
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains