Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 36 (23)

eng Kezza >> mardi février 20 - 17:35

Well this season ain't going to plan!

eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07
pl czorny >> mardi février 20 - 18:20

I haven't plan to be where I am now either. Big surprise for me and a lot of luck I suppose.

pl czorny
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-09-01
eng Yid >> mardi février 20 - 18:43

So today i sufferd my 2nd defeat of the season and in those two games alone i had a combined total of 43 shots 16 in the first one and 27 shots today. But not one goal despite having a 5.90+ forward. Really needed to win this game to try and cement my place at the top and it's so frustraiting when you can see you have done more than enough to win a game and lose. 

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> mardi février 20 - 22:47

At least you can win away!! Ive no idea where im going wrong as my home form is top 3!!

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> mercredi février 21 - 11:27

Matt you are probley not doing anything wrong mate. Getting away wins can be hard in this league as there is not a lot between a few of the teams. So it's probley just bad luck that you haven't got something so just keep plucking away and i'm sure you get an away win soon.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> mercredi février 21 - 17:41

Wow that win was a bit lucky as i got my  set up wrong lol.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> jeudi février 22 - 19:36

Dawn it Matt, you have cursed my away form lol. Two away defeats on the trot lol.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> lundi février 26 - 19:42

Play one of the top teams and yet again hit by several suspensions!! Beginning to suspect the referees have it in for me!! 

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light