Championnat de Angleterre saison 43 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

SEASON 34 (72)

eng Yid >> jeudi novembre 9 - 17:40

Seriously Matt i would not worry about that, if i get promotion i will probley come straight back down again just like last season with a pretty misrable 14 points or was it 13 lol. Any way there is a big difference up at level one lol. Just continue your game plan if you go up you will get bigger attendence but less of a payout at the end if you don't it will be the other way round so it really does not matter.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> mercredi novembre 15 - 19:43

Starting to get a bit tight at the top!! Never expected to still be in the running at this stage! I'm just waiting for the slump thats due any day now!!

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Matt Turner >> vendredi novembre 17 - 22:44

And its started!! Just been hammered 3-0 by canvey! Theres no way they'll go down with that sort of performance! That's the first game in a while that neither striker have scored in

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> samedi novembre 18 - 12:02

You must be doing something right Matt otherwise you would not have been at the top for so long.

But my earlier advice still stands though, just take it one game at a time.

I was a bit lucky today as i forgot to set my match settings but still got an away draw so i'll take that lol.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> samedi novembre 18 - 20:47

Big game tomorrow and yet again hit by injuries and suspensions! If I finish 3rd I'll have over achieved!! Im about 2 key players and a backup striker away from being v competitive 

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> dimanche novembre 19 - 16:58

Good game Matt. I'm very happy to have taken the 3 points. When you got it back to 2-2 it could have gone either way. long way to go yet though mate, still all to play for.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ca Alex Seymour >> dimanche novembre 19 - 20:57

Not sure how I beat you Matt, but we will take the 3 points anyway we can get them!

ca Alex Seymour
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Matt Turner >> dimanche novembre 19 - 21:02

Just annoyed that my best midfielder was suspended for a big game yet again! Hes the one with all the assists! 

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> mardi novembre 21 - 17:12

Really annoyed with the match engine after todays game 23 shots to 4 and they get a point with the last kick of the game because my 6+ blocking keeper can't make one stupid save from their only two shots that were on target in 90 mins.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> mardi novembre 21 - 21:02

We all have games like that!! :joy:

Im hoping ive had my blip in form after 1 point from 3 games! I reckon top 2 now gone so hoping for 3rd

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
ca Alex Seymour >> mardi novembre 21 - 22:41

I am still praying for survival here!

ca Alex Seymour
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Matt Turner >> mercredi novembre 22 - 07:43

Youll be fine mate! You're the only team to beat me convincingly this season! I reckon you'll be back up there next season around playoffs

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> mercredi novembre 22 - 11:43

Very true Matt i'm just hoping it does not become a very costly 2 points dropped lol.

You've still got a chance of top two Matt there is still a lot of points to play for and it does worry me that i have not really had a bad spell this season lol.

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Matt Turner >> mercredi novembre 22 - 13:50

It evens out from the 3 points you scraped off me a few games ago!!! :joy: 

eng Matt Turner
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-02
eng heavens light
eng Yid >> mercredi novembre 22 - 17:20

Very true Matt. What will be will be I guess lol. 

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC