Championnat de Angleterre saison 53

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 21 blog (113)

eng Cloughie >> dimanche janvier 24 - 21:10
GREAT speech no point playin then?
eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
jp Natsumi >> lundi janvier 25 - 17:47, Modifié lundi janvier 25 - 17:47
Now now Cloughie you know I love ya but lets keep the forum friendly, good luck to everyone in those final two games and Cloughie, I better see you in the EPL next season no more excuses you belong up here with us
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng Sir Farad >> mardi janvier 26 - 19:48
Liverpool city manager congratulations for winning your 5 straight league title in a row, is not easy, you are the best.
eng Sir Farad
Novice
Enregistré2014-01-05
eng Sir Farad >> mardi janvier 26 - 19:51
1st manager to win 5 straight league title in EPL.
CONGRATE IS NOT EASY.
eng Sir Farad
Novice
Enregistré2014-01-05
eng Stephen >> mardi janvier 26 - 20:06, Modifié mardi janvier 26 - 20:09
He hasn't won yet though, has he? There are 38 games in this league.
IF he wins, then there'll be the usual congratulations from me. However, Strood's challenge is not yet over.
eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ng Sonic >> mardi janvier 26 - 20:34
thank u all for buying my ticket return
link..c ya all next season.

also want strood to stop liverpool f.c he's close this season maybe he'll win next season
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
jp Natsumi >> mardi janvier 26 - 23:44
Strood has a automatic win yorkshire played weaker team vs me, so i expect him to do same very strood so all eyes are on winchester, hope he can force a draw or even win vs liverpool,

congrats on your own safety Stephen was looking scary for awhile,

as for the play of teams good luck.

Dragontao
you can still surrive
jp Natsumi
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-08
eng Kezza >> mercredi janvier 27 - 06:23
Thanks Coldstar.. I appreciate the fact you played all your weaker players in a crucial title decider against Liverpool!

Bigbob.. well done for playing your best team..

I always play my best team if my opponent is in contention for Europe or relegation zone.. hope for you I don't get to return the favour one day coldstar! ;)
eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07
fr mr. bin >> mercredi janvier 27 - 06:45
That is not fair play by Coldstar. I agree with Kezza, you should always play your A squad when your opponent is in contention for Europe or relegation zone.
fr mr. bin
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-05-07
eng Stephen >> mercredi janvier 27 - 06:54
Poor play from Coldstar, I'm afraid. Perhaps it wouldn't have mattered, but this is something that needs to be looked at by the developers.
eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng coldstar >> mercredi janvier 27 - 07:51
I have so many players who have not played 20 games for this season. Starting from Natsumi, I mostly played those who did not fulfill 20 games and mixed with some regular first team players. (Yes, Nasumi, your won over me was unfair! :p)

I agree that the last game is a little bit too much. However, let's be realistic.

First of all, it was the only game played after I was safe. Secondly, Strood drew YBoys before my game. The only way Strood can win the title was I won Liverpool. Even if I draw Liverpool, he would be still behind Liverpool by 9 goal differences (after I lost to Liverpool at 0:6, now the goal difference was 15).I have never ever been able to beat Liverpool (three seasons from now I might have chance after all my Youth 10 babies grow up).So I made a choice to get more XPs for my players. Honestly speaking, I did not think my decision affected the title competition at all.

I understood Strood's feeling. But I think you should be able to win next seasons. Your team is on the rising track and Liverpool is getting old. Good luck next season.

Hope it can resolve some questions.

Thanks
eng coldstar
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-02
eng Sir Farad >> mercredi janvier 27 - 08:33, Modifié mercredi janvier 27 - 08:35
I think winchester manager is very very right.
Because both first and second choice squad belongs to him, so he have the right to decide the squad that will start matche form him, he did nothing wrong.
eng Sir Farad
Novice
Enregistré2014-01-05
eng Kezza >> mercredi janvier 27 - 08:42, Modifié jeudi janvier 28 - 11:17
@coldstar like I said.. hope you feel the same way when I need to play 15year olds against your competition next season . What you did is wrong and although you were unlikely to win.. it was a possibility and you made the season pointless for me. 37 games of hard work ruined on the last game by a manager who made a mistake and didn't manage to give all his players 20 games.

If the roles were reversed how would you feel? If you need something from the game would you of played a weak side beacause you felt you couldn't win (I doubt it)

I'm sorry to say you have shown your true character (edit.. maybe "bad form" is a better phrase).. I just hope it doesn't backfire for you in the future!
eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07