Championnat de Îles Féroé saison 62

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

The Agreement (11)

vu Amun-Ra >> lundi janvier 27 - 01:04, Modifié lundi janvier 27 - 01:09
Hi guys.

I have a propositional agreement for all participants in the league.

As you know, transfers are a way to strengthen your team on short term. But this isn't a tactical solution for the long run. Especially not if we want to increase the quality of our league.

The season is almost finished, and the international games will start shortly. Internationally we are very weak, and I would like to see this changed. Since a season lasts only 2 months in this game, a long term plan (in seasons) doesn't need to take that long in fact.

In order to become a significant league for European standards, we should focus on long term. (through training centre and youth centre upgrades. Most topteams currently have a level 8 Youth Centre. To upgrade a YC 5 to 8, you need to invest about 12 million dollar.

As you probably know, to buy a 4 star player it costs a lot of money, and we are heading the direction that 4 star players will be the standard soon. A decent (U30y) 4 star player costs at least 1 million (that is if he is close to 30).

To have a squad full of 4star players, most of us will need to spend about 6 mill in order to have one by the end of next season. Thats half the money you need to upgrade to a level 8 YC. Thats a lot!

So, in order to raise our international competitiveness we would need to waste a lot of money on transfers. It's better to invest this in your own facilities in the long run.

I have a plan to do this. But to be successful as a league in its whole, we would need to make amendments. (set up rules and follow them)

I would suggest a transfer stop of older players. We could agree on an age limit for incoming transfers. If we all follow the same rules, there's no team that can get better fast by spending money on transfers of older players. Instead we could focus on youth, and buy U21y olds, if you want to, but the main focus should be on the upgrading of your youth centre, training facility and stadium (your main source of income)

If all teams agree on the same terms, and we have enough honour to respect these, we all battle with the same weapons and I can assure you, we will have passed several leagues within a few seasons time. The really big ones of course, will take a bit longer, but we will be able to close the gap season by season. Just because we won't waste any money on transfers that are very temporal (a 30y old with 4 stars for 800K seems appealing, but it means you will spend each season about 300K just to have that 4 star player on your team. (wage+transfer)

We can save all this money!!!

But we need to agree on this, all of us, to make sure the league remains competitive and to grow together.

We are with 5 active teams (my friend arturdent of G2D2 is inactive, he didnt like the game) so we need 5 YESSES!!!

To summarise and state the conditions we need to agree on:

1) NO (incoming) TRANSFERS of players older than 21.

2) Sell our +21y olds.

(2 is optional, I have the most to loose cause I have a lot of older players who are skilled)

Can we reach to an agreement? It's for the better of the league on the long run, plus you won't have to be too busy keeping an eye on your competitors' transfers in order to improve your squad at the same rate.

So, are YOU in?
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09
vu Amun-Ra >> lundi janvier 27 - 01:09, Modifié lundi janvier 27 - 01:10
Of Course, we are IN =D

(we remain competitive in case we all hold on to this code)
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09
ro Funky Grandma >> lundi janvier 27 - 02:04, Modifié lundi janvier 27 - 02:08
Hmmm... That's an interesting idea, Pepe! I think it is a bit too drastic to restrict all transfers of all U21 year-olds and to lose all the older ones. I for instance have invested in some strong older players, and I realise that your proposal might be advantageous in the long run, and that we will still be competitive provided that we all adhere to these conditions, but I personally enjoy building my team the way I have so far and will probably keep it this way + I would like to keep my freedom in the transfer market. :)

So with that in mind, I'll have to pass :)
ro Funky Grandma
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-28
be Alagesia >> lundi janvier 27 - 05:52
I'll have to pass too.
Ofcourse i'm trying to become younger and younger, but this will take time like you said and i'd rather do it on my own pace.
be Alagesia
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-01
vu Amun-Ra >> lundi janvier 27 - 15:08
Ok, I can't force you of course, I only wanted to offer this so we wouldn't waste money competing with each other.

The good thing is that I have a deal to buy a 30y old GK with over 4 stars. For little money (600K). This reinforcement will surely increase my chances in European matches, but I'm afraid that he will make my team way too strong for the league and that it will not be as exciting as this season. We are unbeaten for 23 matches in a row now, and a 4 star GK will make it even harder to steal points away from me.

Good luck during the transfer period :)
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09
ro Funky Grandma >> lundi janvier 27 - 18:56
Don't you worry, Pepe! I'll still be there offering a challenge. We'll see how you cope with Arsenal Tórshavn next season, even with your keeper ;)

& Thanks, good luck to everyone in the transfer period! :P
ro Funky Grandma
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-28
vu Amun-Ra >> lundi janvier 27 - 23:09
ive been very unlucky in some games. I give up, why spend time on formations if you played 2 games where 2gks got injured?

I will get rid of all my players. Going for the best facilities. I take a season break.
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09
ro Funky Grandma >> mardi janvier 28 - 00:54
Oh it was just one match, dude! You can't always win everything... It was unlucky to have both Gks injured, but try to not let it affect you too much :)
ro Funky Grandma
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-28
vu Amun-Ra >> samedi février 1 - 13:55
it was the 2nd time, but anyways, going through with my plan, 3-4 old guys should balance out the team. All others will be U21 or 22 :)
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09
nz Luke Broadcast >> vendredi février 21 - 20:43
so how is your season break going pepe? 30 out of 30, do i need glasses? :D
nz Luke Broadcast
Novice
Enregistré2013-09-18
vu Amun-Ra >> dimanche mars 2 - 09:48
Season break is fantastic. Dont need to spend a lot of time, we win anyways :P
We'll soon lose a game, in a few days we play runavik twice. They can win the league match :P
vu Amun-Ra
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-09