Championnat de Nigéria saison 14

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

welcome to season 36. Blog (132)

ng london1 >> jeudi février 22 - 21:57
so pissed of on how i finally lose against real sunning. When three points was sure for us.
ng london1
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-13
lets hope I buy one good fwd or mid this window, I really need to win something this season,
U21 youth cup 90% chance of winning.
Cup-: we are getting there, hope we reach final again.
AL-: trying our best to qualify out of the group stage.
ng tonero >> mardi février 27 - 08:21
Congrats on your qualification,my season is not going as I planned.
ng tonero
Novice
Enregistré2014-03-09
@tonero thanks
But we have been drawn with a tough opponent from ivory coast. Boss plus I will be missing my DM in first leg at home.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> mercredi février 28 - 05:59, Modifié mercredi février 28 - 06:00
9ice one donfaith you are a big slayer. Calabar have been one hell of a team recently.
ng De Don >> mercredi février 28 - 06:28

@Don-x, am even more disappointed with where my team is standing right now, but am a bit satisfied with the way the team has improved recently.

I will be playing you tomorrow, no chance for me then.

ng De Don
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-05-03
ng Donfaith fc
yes hope you don't bother, because I really have to finish above 3rd-4th place this season, a runners up medals, will be appreciated.
But you are donfaith, your faith can carry you on, not tomorrow though lol.
ng london1 >> mercredi février 28 - 06:51
my defender need to return quick i have lost points because of him.
Glad for floging sonicstar h/a again this season, will surely finish miles above him.
ng london1
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-13
ng Sonic >> mercredi février 28 - 07:40
sorry for the long absence guys, haven't set my line up in days surprised to see I've reached the QF of the cup and I'm permanent legend..I'm back now
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> mercredi février 28 - 07:43
@london, I logged in this morning to see that I have a game against you , I tried to set my line up bit it was too late, I used auto instead. I would have lost anyway as my team is currently in a mess. good game mate.
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
welcome back then, you have missed frustration moments.
ng Sonic >> lundi mars 5 - 20:13
3 back to back to back wins against petcel,christar and most importantly against donfaith have thrusted us up the table as we move closer to ebonyi.. i dnt see us moving higher than that. we are still in our transitional phase. yc10 will be upgraded tomorrow then it will be saving for 120k stadium which i want to start within the next for seasons. we've got some nice youths coming through, if they wont be sold, they'll replace the ageing players
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
performance is really poor in the league because of one thing, which am gonna solve in the coming season.
Cup run is excellent, knocked magicbox out in the semis today, and stand a chance of winning the cup back to back for the first time in our history.
Though permanent legend will be a tough opponent in the final, his playing at home.
ng Sonic >> vendredi mars 9 - 07:20
After going six games unbeaten, winning four and drawing two. we faced naija boys in a match which we were the favourite to win with our impressive form.
fortune smiled on us as one of naija boys got a red card with the score at 2-1 in favour of naija boys. we were supposed to win the match 5-2 but instead we lost 3-1 . i know something went wrong. maybe de-don bribed the refree or they paid my players to lose. the NFA are investigating this.

SONIC: I know both de-don and london are cunning especially london. there's no way he can be beating me everytime H&A.. I hope the NFA finds out the truth and award me my deserved 12pts
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
actually it was when the score was 0-0, we got the red card that could have change the game. I was lucky I didn't play weak players.