Championnat de Nigéria saison 37 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

season 23 up and running (213)

lose lose lose damn I need 250m right now
ng london1 >> mardi mars 29 - 12:27
nice win today despite lot of chances missed, sonic don't think of any excuse
ng london1
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-13
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> mardi mars 29 - 12:39, Modifié mardi mars 29 - 12:41
got a 10.8star, defender today,.. Our league champions are very lucky that I hv 0 balance if not, more of this would have arrive this window...

Sonic, tonero was right your midfielder continued the game, its you that sub a forward with another forward in the game...

Dedon make u no happy ooo say u win my b team today, those Boyz are not even my b team they are my z team, but you 4-3 anyway..
ng Sonic >> mardi mars 29 - 15:33
Am not making any excuse..being promoted to d top league means i'll lose 98% of my matches..beating me 1-0 means i still had a chance like don-x game against galaxy
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> mardi mars 29 - 15:35
More stupidity in dz game,an injured player still playing
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
I will make sure I destroy Hoffenheim NPL due to that lose, in my next fixture
ng Sonic >> mercredi mars 30 - 10:35
Every fucking players i've tried to loan just ends up in d next round of transfer
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng tonero >> mercredi mars 30 - 16:07
Lol @sonic it happens.
ng tonero
Novice
Enregistré2014-03-09
ng tonero >> mercredi mars 30 - 16:08
U hav to spend big to survive dere.
ng tonero
Novice
Enregistré2014-03-09
ng Sonic >> mercredi mars 30 - 17:15
Not so sure about survival take a look at my team am lacking midfielders
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
omo I don waste credit die, dis window
ng Sonic >> mercredi mars 30 - 21:48
No b only u o.over 18 credits and nothing to show for it
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
ng Sonic >> jeudi mars 31 - 07:30
I Lost another match 1-0. GREAT!
ng Sonic
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
lol look at you, with home bonus u would hv picked a draw in that match and you exited for losing with a 1-0, that's home popularity lost I told...
I won't be surprise if you finish this season with a record of lowest points in the top flights
though na small small we de take chop hot food, is just a matter of time you will be strong anyway... Don't rush things now you are losing...
Good TC8-9 then buy cheap 6.5 players, one two they will become 7.5 to 8, na so your team go grow,though there will be time your yc will start producing good players that will reach 6* wen they turn 19yrs-20yrs, by then you should be buying top 8 star players, that's when you will start ripping wat u sow