Championnat de Nigéria saison 56

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Naija boyz Fc -Tv blog. (147)

2-0 win was a fantastic result against petcel academy, so let's focus on next opponent.

We are playing away to naviln weed stars, previously know as AC Milan.  The previous owner of this club has done a magnificent job by developing a nice and great player's, naija Boyz lost 2-0 away to this club last season, it was the only defeat in over 10  season, so with almost the same player's still at the club, we at naija club expect a tight game and with their new manager and high moral we know it will definitely be a naviln weed stars game to lose. 

We just lost 1-0 to naviln weed stars today now let move straight to our next match, which is a home game against Northmen

Facts

Last season we draw both league matches against this opponent, it was a total goaless draw, just like wolves vs Leicester in the premier league.

Our recent record at home against this opponent is great losing 2 time's in 40 home games, and 1 in 33 home game's, it's about 6 home games now that we last lost a home game against Northmen. So we have a chance to play with home comfort with the support of our fans. 

Was bitterly flog by Barcelona football club,and we looking to bounce back against a lower opposition side at home today and tomorrow

Some fantastic performance by my Boyz in recent weeks against some tough opponent makes up there top 8th position yet another season.

In fact they demolished donfaith at home 4-0 and now the u21 player's has also reach u21 youth cup final, to be played at Donfaith ground.

Welcome to season 51 guys.

hopefully we can maintain or improve our position this season. We lost our 8th position to another team last season, who got a new manager. This season we expect another tough challenge because Donfaith has straighten his squad and ready to over take us.

In fact my excitement is my youth graduates who's going to play a role in the first team this season, they are fully grown but first team experience is what I have promised to offer them this season.

Two games gone, no goal scored against chinevergrade and real SuNing, 0 points and in 18th position,

Up next against a tough opponent in the form of Donfaith, as we play away it makes it more difficult to pick a point from this game, we lost here last season by a lone goal, we couldn't improve our squad this season so is a tough test again and through out the season. hopefully this is a chance to play some academy player's for more exp. 

After losing 3-2 against Donfaith, we have drawn blank against Sonicstar and naviln weed stars, that was all boring 0-0 and my youth graduates were able to continue playing for the first team. 3-0 against port Harcourt is our only 3 points in the league.

Elsewhere in Africa league, we are through to the playoffs, hopefully we can go one step higher than last season.

Youths cup season 51 started against chinevergrade youths, a team that has 13.6 star forward, and some impressive red star youths, but my youth Boyz defile their critics about last season easy run to final. With a 2-1 win today, Naija Boyz fc awaits the draw and hopefully a good one. 

African League draw was somehow favorable, hopefully we can win the playoffs and reach the group stage season 51.

Youth cup season 51,was also a favorable draw, we expect our youth academy products to make it to round 4.

Yesterday league game vs LA Galaxy ended 0-0 and it was a fantastic result against this opponent, though our recent meetings has been a tight affair, we can now focus on other cup game against port Harcourt fc, hopefully my youngsters play in this game for 90min.

About cup games, so we finally advance to next round of National cup and still got another home draw, we also advanced to another round of the youth cup. Most importantly is that we advanced to African League group, after shoving our playoffs opponent aside. Many cup game this season more income. 

Five season on we feel like to countiue this thread. at least it will remind me my game times and other thing i forgetten about the game.

here we go--: season 56.
since i have reap the reward of my labour my first team is full of academy graduates. even though we have not being able to increase our football academy to the required standard, our agenda is to improve this within the next 4 season (s60).

2 matches played my has shown massive improvement by beating out of africa 2-0, and flogging out of sort nalvin weeds stars 1-3, we are getting ready for next match.
only few teams can defeat my boyz on home ground chinaevergrade has failed where they succeded last season it finished 1-1,

won against lower opposition 0-6, after this victory we have gained 10 points from 4 games.

in other news african league Q3 draw took places today so we play against kitcee second club. we hopefully we beat them and also beat their main team from nigerian league.

today season 56 we hit popularity after over 47 seasons.
We hit popularity 9m season 56, ever since we have not been selling our tickets but great news is by season 61 we are hitting 10m fans. wow what a long time.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> dimanche août 1 - 16:58, Modifié dimanche août 1 - 17:11
only positive so far this season 60, my boyz are the weakest of the top5, but should finish top4,

Keter our top striker whom develop along side Bodian and Bouloulou in the youth set up, is a real contender for golden booty s60.
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> dimanche août 1 - 17:17, Modifié dimanche août 1 - 17:20
Anyway two of my striker will be sold at the begining of season 61,

My gk department needs upgrade, conceding cheap goals against big teams, despite our free scoring and strong defenders, and my german supertalent could'nt develop to a top goal keeper i need, so he will remain only my second choice gk.