Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 17 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 32 (11)

us ranks39 >> jeudi juillet 6 - 13:49

I'm ba-aaack!  How's everyone feel about their teams this years?  What are your goals?  Good luck to all!

us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us Dences >> samedi juillet 8 - 14:49

I really have no idea what to expect out of my team this season. I had thought my team would be decent last leason in L1 but I pretty much held the automatic releation position from start to finish. So this season I cold see my team battle for promotion again & I could also see them faling back to mid pack while I rebuild a bit. 

My biggest weakness this season will be lack of depth. I let some of my older players age and I've sold some younger players for cash so I could have issues if injuries stack up.

us Dences
Novice
Enregistré2014-03-13
us ranks39 >> dimanche juillet 9 - 19:59

I need some loan players....badly!  We will be glued to the bottom of the table but can hopefully be a little competitive.  Good luck all!

us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us Joe McG >> mercredi juillet 12 - 11:20

Congrats on the promotion and welcome back to league 2 ranks! I am not sure about my team...on paper they are not bad...on the pitch...not great...LOL

us Joe McG
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us Danny >> jeudi juillet 13 - 12:31

I believe my team has the power to win a promotion spot. I just need to try and focus on this more. During the summer I tend to not pay much. attention to rocking soccer.

us Danny
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-04-29
us ranks39 >> jeudi juillet 13 - 16:07

As I expected, we are rooted near the bottom.  We just need to compete and get some young players some minutes.  Hopefully we don't get the automatic relegation spot and we can defend our place, but we will see!

us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us Joe McG >> mardi juillet 18 - 18:50

There you go ranks...my defense pitched in to help your squad...I was looking over the scoring and saw my keeper had a clean sheet against your men...not so much against his own team though...LOL Just when I think I have seen everything in this game...it proves me wrong...

Build on the victory!

us Joe McG
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us ranks39 >> mardi juillet 18 - 20:06

Thank you for the points, I needed them, Joe!  That really sucks; 2 own goals in the same game....... I'm absolutely baffled..

Your team is still very good, so I expect you to be better than that down the road!

us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> mercredi juillet 26 - 13:38

Wow, a three match winning streak in the league!  The funny thing is, I took over the team 2 seasons ago(in the middle of the season):  we have 15 points through 13 matches(2 seasons ago, we finished the season on 15 points!) AND we have scored 20 goals(2 seasons ago we finished the season on 20 goals scored)!  

We definitely aren't the most talented squad, but we find ways I guess!  Keep it up, everyone!

us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> vendredi août 18 - 13:56

Well, we will be staying in League 2 next year!  Good luck to all teams fighting the promotion and relegation battles!

us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us Peter >> vendredi août 18 - 21:04

I'm so looking forward to being relegated!

us Peter
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers