Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 39

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 12 (121)

us ranks39 >> mercredi septembre 10 - 13:53
FC Appleton 13 continues their magical start to the season, defeating Cappuccino Mark 4 by a mark of 3-1 on a Ron Langfitt hattrick! I got a bit concerned as one of my players picked up a red card but my defense held strong. Good luck to everyone else today!
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
vn Avy Nguyen >> mercredi septembre 10 - 14:08
I've never expected a sure win when playing away. But a hattrick against a defensive formation is just... too much. *sigh*
vn Avy Nguyen
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-05
us ranks39 >> jeudi septembre 11 - 14:42
Good Game Skoruipiaki! I was thrilled to get the draw after my best striker had to be subbed off after 2 minutes and then conceding the first goal.
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> vendredi septembre 12 - 14:03
Well, we finally put together a terrible performance today. My backline combined 4.8 average, add to that my keeper's 4 match rating and that is a disastrous recipe. My attack was potent, but St. Louis' keeper put in a gutsy shift, gathering up a Tim Howard vs. Belgium-esque 13 saves and a 10 match rating, well done. The home fans won't be pleased about this one, but hopefully this is out of our system now. Good luck to the rest of the teams today and good match, St. Louis, you were undoubtedly superior today.
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us John Deatrick >> samedi septembre 13 - 00:39
So how is it that the 4 teams with the deepest byes got matched against each other at the first possible moment in the u21 cup? What luck.....
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> dimanche septembre 14 - 03:52
Lost in the u21 champs cup today due to a red card.

My luck hasnt been stellar this season so far.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Calcium >> dimanche septembre 14 - 18:39
@Ulysses Haha, I like the name change. I was actually considering changing mine soon and relocating the team closer to home.
us Calcium
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> dimanche septembre 14 - 20:30
Thanks! I felt like trying something new. In any case, I don't think Seattle would be able to support two major league soccer teams.

The Cup match was pretty close yesterday. I logged in when it was 0-0 after the first half.
us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Calcium >> dimanche septembre 14 - 21:56, Modifié dimanche septembre 14 - 22:00
After underperforming for several seasons and an early exit in the NA League, the Las Vegas Devils' manager decided to relocate his team closer to home where he could keep a better eye on his team. With the team now under constant watch by the team's new namesake, the real Amish Mafia, practices have now become much more productive.
us Calcium
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-09
us Ulysses >> dimanche septembre 14 - 22:25
The Anaheim Ducks won the Stanley Cup after changing their name, and the Tampa Bay Rays made the World Series after changing their name.
us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Calcium >> dimanche septembre 14 - 22:55
I can't say I'm expecting a dramatic improvement like that, but I'm hoping to at least finish in the top 8 again this season.
us Calcium
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-09
vn Avy Nguyen >> lundi septembre 15 - 03:36
It's really weird that I lost at home with a healthy squad (and 3 injuries + 1 failed pelnaty) then win away with half fitness. @@
vn Avy Nguyen
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-05
us John Deatrick >> lundi septembre 15 - 06:59
Ulysses, the USA won 5-0 in their first determining match for the world cup. Meanwhile your keeper is battling my keeper for a different bid into the world cup. Bermuda vs Mexico!
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> lundi septembre 15 - 11:34, Modifié lundi septembre 15 - 11:36
Congrats on the win! That should be enough to guarantee a trip to the World Cup.

I was surprised by Bermuda's win (as well as the fact that they beat Canada). Josh Vernon is still undefeated so far.

The only 2 national teams left in the running which are starting players from my team are Bermuda (keeper/midfielder/defense prospect) and Mexico (midfielder).
us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC