Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 39

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 12 (121)

us valentine >> mardi octobre 7 - 14:46
I've won an important match, though this match is surely the toughest one this season. Actually, it's been several seasons since last time my opponent could beat us at tackles and shots. You've done a really good job anticipating my strongest defender, playing your playmaker on other side and defending properly.
us valentine
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us John Deatrick >> mardi octobre 7 - 14:58
Tried my best. Houchins put up a great performance.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Cooper >> mardi octobre 7 - 18:36
I'm eagerly awaiting the match this evening to find out the identity of the club that will crush me in the cup final. Good game to Cappuccino in the semi-final, couldn't have been much closer.
us Cooper
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-25
us John Deatrick >> mardi octobre 7 - 19:14
Me too cooper. Hoping it's me.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> mardi octobre 7 - 23:35
Well, it went the full 120 min but managed to win it. Makes up for my disappointing loss to the riverhounds earlier today.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> mercredi octobre 8 - 00:09, Modifié mercredi octobre 8 - 00:21
I was probably lucky to go into overtime considering that my formation didn't turn out very good. I guessed wrong on defense (I didn't want to waste a defender on the side that wasn't going to see much action since I was already working against Fieras FC's home advantage, and it would have been a bit risky to guess that there would be an attack down my left side considering that Fieras FC had been favoring their left side). I thought a forward in the SS position, with no forwards further up the field, might be able to shoot before the defense got to him, but instead, the forward ran away from the offensive position when I had the ball and didn't shoot when he had the ball. This helps to confirm my suspicion that the SS, LW, and RW positions are worthless unless you are passing around a lot in the offensive zone. It didn't help that I had a league game one hour before the cup match (and I didn't want to risk throwing away my chance at first by playing a much weaker team in the league match).

Congrats to the Fieras FC, and good luck to the finalists.

I've noticed for a while that all the teams I play seem to have played the Pittsburgh Riverhounds in the previous game; in fact, it seems that I have the exact same schedule, one game back. We both have to play SFVP and each other (I play away in both matches). The Terriers and FC Appleton 13 could potentially earn an upset (Pittsburgh plays away against both while I play at home against both). Pittsburgh also plays away against a relatively strong Amityville*74.

Fieras FC has to play away against Polar Bear Council FC and away against the Shadows of Amn.

SFVP plays at away against the Pittsburgh Riverhounds and at home against Polar Bear Council FC and the Shadows of Amn.

The Shadows of Amn play at home against Fieras FC and away against SFVP.

I don't see the Pittsburgh Riverhounds dropping more than about 2 games, so Fieras FC probably doesn't have a good chance. If the Polar Bear Council FC beats the Pittsburgh Riverhounds and doesn't lose against both SFVP and Fieras FC, they may have a chance at first, but I think it will be difficult for my team to take first.

I like my chances in the North American League at least.
us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> mercredi octobre 8 - 02:08
All I have left is the cup for the most part. I think my chances are strong. My chances at winning the league weRe severely hampered by losing today. I think Pittsburgh is the clear favorite but Ulysses is breathing down his neck. Really competitive league this season. It's been a lot of fun.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us ranks39 >> mercredi octobre 8 - 13:00
Huge draw for Pittsburgh leaves the door open for Polar Bear to climb into the top spot with a win over Fieras. That has to be the match of the day! I'll be watching.
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> mercredi octobre 8 - 14:05
Somebody was watching over me today! FC Appleton 13 collected a VERY SLOPPY win over Terriers today, 1-0. We opened the scoring in the first minute, but in the 8th minute conceded a penalty, which we then saved. Then my first-choice CB went down and we received a red card in the 78th or so minute. Also, we only had 2 shots on goal....I consider myself quite lucky to get 3 points today. Good Game, Terriers, we are establishing quite a nice little rivalary.
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us Cooper >> mercredi octobre 8 - 15:30
I opened the match in the 7th minute, in time to see that I was already down, and watched the penalty save. Bit frustrating, but good game to keep the clean sheet. So who's leading in the Cheesehead Cup?
us Cooper
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-25
us ranks39 >> mercredi octobre 8 - 16:09, Modifié mercredi octobre 8 - 16:13
Well: Glendale Bunnies = GLB, Terriers FC= TFC, FC Appleton 13 = FCA

...........GLB TFC FCA
GLB......-.....1-1...9 Oct

TFC.....1-0....-.....2-2

FCA.....1-1..1-0.....-

So, currently the standings sit at:

1) FC Appleton 13 - 5 points, 3 matches played, 4 goals for, 3 goals allowed

2) Terriers FC - 5 points, 4 Matches played, 4 goals for, 4 goals allowed

3) Glendale Bunnies - 2 points, 3 matches played, 2 goals for, 3 goals allowed

The tiebreak I used was Goal differential.
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us John Deatrick >> mercredi octobre 8 - 17:06
What the heck is the cheese cup
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us ranks39 >> mercredi octobre 8 - 17:50, Modifié mercredi octobre 8 - 17:52
Three of us have ties to Wisconsin, the dairy state. The residents of Wisconsin are nicknamed "Cheeseheads". Thus, the "Cheesehead Cup" was born. It would be similar to the "Cascadia Cup" in the MLS, which is between Portland, Seattle and Vancouver. Nice little rivalries really give Rocking Soccer another little layer of interest.
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us ranks39 >> mercredi octobre 8 - 17:53
Good game to Fieras, taking down Polar Bear. The race for the league is still on!
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us John Deatrick >> mercredi octobre 8 - 18:18
It's close but the ball is in valentines court.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31