Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 43

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 11 (82)

us Harry9k >> vendredi août 1 - 15:11
Just got my first win as a manager in the USA league one, with a 2-0 win over the Glendale Bunnies.
us Harry9k
Novice
Enregistré2013-11-02
us John Deatrick >> vendredi août 1 - 18:40
How's my old team treating ya?
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Harry9k >> vendredi août 1 - 19:44
Good. I used to have a team in Guam, but it got boring and since I'm american u decided to join here. I originally took over a league 2 team but after about 2 days I saw this one was available and I took it. I hope to remain her for a long time and lead this team to success.
us Harry9k
Novice
Enregistré2013-11-02
us karank >> samedi août 2 - 13:36
Good luck to you Harry9k. It is a competitive league and I have been trying to crack for some time now and I keep bouncing back and forth between league 1 and 2.
us karank
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-03
us John Deatrick >> dimanche août 3 - 02:36
Yeah, we are glad to have you. With your team and its popularity, it will be some feat to not be relegated this season. Do your best!
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Harry9k >> dimanche août 3 - 05:07
Thank you.
us Harry9k
Novice
Enregistré2013-11-02
us John Deatrick >> mardi août 5 - 04:24
Rough draw for Pittsburgh and especially sfvp in the cup.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> mercredi août 6 - 19:53
Holy cow. That riverhounds/huskies game was intense. 31 shots on goal by the riverhounds and the huskies managed to stop them all.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us valentine >> jeudi août 7 - 05:46
Yeah, Riverhounds has been struggling recent three matches, our forwards can't find a way to put the ball into the net. The good news is we signed a pretty talented goalie, although he's not doing that well as I expected
us valentine
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> jeudi août 7 - 18:32
I was finally able to start training complex level 10, though it will take forever to finish.
us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> jeudi août 7 - 21:27
I am still at 8 training and 8 youth and with my low popularity, I have almost no income so I'm stagnant.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us John Deatrick >> vendredi août 8 - 01:09, Modifié vendredi août 8 - 01:13
All 9 US teams in the NA Champions league and NA league have moved onto the next round.

Riverhounds, Cataclysm, Fieras, and SFVP move on to the Round of 16 in the Champions League with impressive group stage performances. Combined, they outscored opponents 70 to 12, while each winning their group (Cataclysm had an exact tie for first). I would be hard pressed to think of a reason why one of these 4 teams isn't going to win it all.

Rams, Huskies, Ocean, Shadows, and Albatrosses have all moved on to the Round of 32 in the NA League. Huskies and Rams entered the tourney in the first qualifiying round and have battled their way through 5 rounds to get to where they are now. Inside sources Say Shadows of Amn has 7 to 4 odds of winning the whole thing, a clear favorite. They outscored their opponents 25 to 3 in the group stage.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31
us Ulysses >> samedi août 9 - 03:34, Modifié samedi août 9 - 03:39
I can imagine that the loss of the 20,000 seat stadium and popularity while taking over definitely hurts. If you can upgrade to the 20,000 stadium/level 6 fanshop as soon as possible, it would help a lot. For now, you at least have a ton of assets in case you are lacking money and a good enough team that you don't really need to upgrade it (though there is always room for improvement) to be competitive internationally. The recent increase of value of younger prospects should help a lot.

I feel bad for Dallas #2 and Ocean Spirit. They have gone through so many managers this season that Dallas #2 and Ocean Spirit will lose all of their facilities if they go through 2 and 3 more managers respectively. They also have lost a ton of seats in their stadiums already. Ocean Spirit in particular is one of the 5 remaining teams that have been in league 1 since season 1 (though it has gone through multiple managers) and has been relatively competitive many seasons.
us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us John Deatrick >> samedi août 9 - 04:04, Modifié samedi août 9 - 04:05
My stadium has about 12 days left to upgrade and is in progress. Fanshop will be next. I am saving credits. I have 700 so far and am going to try and make multiple 750cr players once they are available.

Don't get me wrong, I am in a pretty good spot, but as time goes on I feel like my popularity deficit will cause more and more issues and I will fall out of the power top 4.

That's okay though. My time is now. I still have a fighting chance in the cup, u21 cup, Champs league and even a Longshot chance of winning the league if Valentines slump continues.
us John Deatrick
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-31