Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 45

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Question for the seasoned managers - (4)

us Legends_SC >> jeudi mars 3 - 16:05, Modifié jeudi mars 3 - 16:07

I played this game from '14 to '16 as a club called Memphis Edge.  I stopped playing for a couple of years and then rejoined and started this team.  The game has really changed in terms of how difficult it is to progress and build. Had I kept playing I would have over level 10 on every facility and probably multiple staff, but I didn't keep playing so I am looking for your input on what to do next.

I can probably sustain a low-level fight each season in the top division.  I could bounce between last spot in and a playoff to stay up.  The problem is, I need to upgrade to a level 10 stadium in order to really capitalize on being in the top division.  I'm simply not earning enough money.  Same goes for the youth academy.  I need to upgrade in order to maximize income from selling players.  

I have a keeper under 30 years old but still well below the level of the top flight keepers, but he has a value of $500,000,000.  In your experience, is there any possibility of selling this player for a sum of $250,000,000?  That along with selling my top youth players now, would bring me to a level of $400,000,000 to upgrade the stadium.  I would definitely go back down to second division, but I've learned enough now on how to build a team that I am confident I would be back in a couple of seasons and earn off a bigger stadium.

Is it even feasible now?  I have to do one or the other.  I either build a bigger stadium or I spend what I need to spend each off-season to insure I stay up, but my facility growth would stop for all intent and purposes.

us Legends_SC
Confirmé
Enregistré2019-07-16
us Legends SC
us Mercuric >> vendredi mars 4 - 15:14

I hate to say it but your keeper probably won't get quite that much.  Probably more in the $100 to $200 million range.

You should absolutely prioritize the stadium upgrade, though, the money it brings in is huge.  The interest you can bring in is also pretty big, just over $100 million per season if you have the maximum of $1 billion in the bank.

To get the money you need, you can definitely sell players, but you can also put staff into the catering role to bring in a little extra cash.  If your stadium isn't selling out putting double staff into the stadium also helps.

I would keep your keeper.  The difference in money earned in the top level is a big enough difference to not want to go down to the next level.

us Mercuric
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-08-15
es doniv >> vendredi mars 4 - 22:52

I have the same problems with my economy. I got this club and I was amazed at the expenses I had. Now I try to increase my income, but leveling up the main facilities costs me more than a billion each!

I would appreciate some advice and some guidance, next steps, etc.

es doniv
Confirmé
Enregistré2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us cdowne >> lundi mars 7 - 16:23

i've seen some teams rely only on the transfer market for new players.  They upgrade the training center and leave the youth center at a low level to save those costs.  

cost of players on the transfer markets is declining, so seems a possible strategy. 

Unfortunately players with 6.1 talent (like @Legends keeper) will not get over 200million.  

us cdowne
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC