Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 45

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 51 (19)

us cdowne >> samedi mai 2 - 23:43

I played Riverhouds three times in the last 24 hours. 

Lost in the champions league final 1-2.

Tie in a league match 0-0

Lost in the cup final 1-2.

My best midfielder was suspended for the champions league match. I dont know if it would have changed the result, but it is frustrating that I couldn't have my best team available. 

Also frustrating to lose, but good to be in these final matches. Riverhounds' "tournament players" made a big difference in the two tournament finals. 

us cdowne
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us valentine >> dimanche mai 3 - 13:20

Hi, cdowne. Didn't we play another game in U21 cup? We've met enough times this season, both in league and tournaments, it also proves how successful we played this season. Talking about the Chanpions league final, I also lost my best playmaker at 40 mins, right before he could make an assistant. And the replacement was a Super-sub, he was accidentally send to the pitch at first 45 mins, who's also supposed to replace my third midfield already assisted. That being said, you're not that unlucky I guess. 

And yes, my team has a lot of tournament players. That makes my unstoppable in tournaments, but also relatively weak in League. I would end up 4th this season. I guess the champion would be either Sidney Town or Polar Bears. 

us valentine
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
cn JACK >> mercredi mai 6 - 02:32, Modifié mercredi mai 6 - 02:32

Great,United States.congratulate: valentine, cdowne and Polar Bears!

cn JACK
Novice
Enregistré2015-02-12
us Ulysses >> mercredi mai 6 - 07:14

Thanks!

I'm happy to finally win the North American League (I'd already won the North American Champions League once but not the North American League).

us Ulysses
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC