Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 46 [2]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

Season 6 Discussion (22)

us Cooper >> jeudi novembre 21 - 13:24
How did everyone do in the mid-season transfer window?
I sold off the 6 players that I wanted to get rid of. Young guys went for market value, old guys went pretty cheap but I'm happy that they all actually sold. I took Tintin's advice and bought 8 young players. Nothing great, but some probably good enough to play for me in a season or 2, hopefully will at least make some money when it comes time to sell. I've made the transition that most teams make at some point - all my players are under 21 except for starters (and one starter is under 21). Seems like things are moving along, moving from small to medium club. Just need to avoid relegation this season, then upgrade the stadium to 8,000-seater with TV money.
us Cooper
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-25
us karl1962 >> jeudi novembre 21 - 18:08, Modifié jeudi novembre 21 - 18:47
I sold off 2 more old guys and a 21 year old. The old guys went below value, but they weren't being productive anymore so they needed to go. I've really just have my aging keeper to replace but I need to be careful because he's getting me the draws to stay mid table.

The prize money from this season will give me enough money to finally upgrade my stadium.
us karl1962
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us Tintin >> vendredi novembre 22 - 08:12
Wow, great work Cooper! This player is a real capture:
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-451423
He can easily get to couple of million dollars in a season or two!
You will be rich soon, my friend :)

@karl: you should have bought one or two 18yo, they are pretty cheap and you could make a good fortune next transfer window to go for your fancy stadium!
us Tintin
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-04-05
us karl1962 >> vendredi novembre 22 - 15:39
I really looked at economy of selling/buying players yet. On the surface it doesn't make sense that I should be able to buy something mid season and make a big profit in the off season. That sounds like a flaw in how the game values players.
us karl1962
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies
us ranks39 >> vendredi novembre 22 - 17:12
I ended up flipping a player I bought a couple of years ago for roughly $400,000. Not too much action from me though. I agree with Tintin, that is quite a player you bough, and for a good price!
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12
us Tintin >> vendredi novembre 22 - 18:57
@karl: Yes, I agree that it looks like a flaw to me. I did post some complains in the forum but noone really cares nor listen. They really think there are some benefits in doing it that way so deja vu, I'd go with it.
us Tintin
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-04-05
us jpeso >> samedi novembre 23 - 01:24
I sold 6 players - would have sold 2 more if I would have logged in at the right time to accept the lower bid. I did not buy players because I need the cushion to stay in the black for the rest of the season.
us jpeso
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-20
us Richmond