Championnat de Etats-Unis saison 64 [3.1]

Forum: Forum du championnat rss-feed

Discutez de votre championnat, qui sont les favoris pour remporter le championnat cette saison ? Qui sera promu/relégué, comment se passe votre parcours en coupe ?

Retourner au sommaire du forum

U-21 Domestic Cup?????(IF INTERESTED POST IN THE LEVEL 1 FORUM) (1)

us ranks39 >> vendredi novembre 22 - 18:27
Hello all, I've been tossing this idea around for awhile and now I'm willing to sponsor this idea and get it set up. Anyone interested in doing a U-21 cup?? The structure that I'll use is I will put all interested teams in pot(maybe multiple pots based on what level each team is in) and creating a draw and posting it in a forum(maybe this one, maybe the national team forum). From there, we will decide what days we want to play on and we will just use friendlies to do this. Based on interest we can do this as a tournament-style(single elimination) or we can do it group-style, with a tournament to follow the group stage. Obviously, there won't be a reward, just pride. What I need to know from you guys is: (1)Are you interested(no need to post if not interested), (2)single pot or multiple pots, (3)single elimination or group-style. The style will also be determined by how many people we get that are interested. LIKE IN THE TITLE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, REPLY TO THE THREAD IN THE LEVEL 1 FORUM!!!!!

FOR ME:
(1)Yes
(2)multiple pots(it will balance the competition more equally)
(3)group-style(depending on interest)

Thanks all!
us ranks39
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-12