פורום: אנגלית rss-feed

זה פורום הדיונים הכלליים בשפה האנגלית. כאשר אתה מפרסם הודעה בפורום עליך להשתמש בשפה זו. הודעות בשפות אחרות עלולות להימחק ללא התרעה. לפורום יש תתי נושאים להודעות עם נושאים או מטרות שונים. אנא: הודעות בנושא באגים פרסם בתת נושא באגים ותחשוב כל הודעה לאיזה תת פורום היא שייכת לפני הפרסום.

אנגלית >> דיון כללי

Youth Academy Level 4 Players (144)

us Mike >> יום חמישי אפריל 30 - 17:54

Thanks guys.  Very helpful. Definitely leaning keeper.

Joddit - without giving away too much of your strategy, do you play pressing usually?  If so, then that would make your argument even more compelling.  I usually play pressing which drives the yellow-card/penalty worry.

us Mike
משתשמש
נרשם2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
il Numpty >> יום חמישי אפריל 30 - 20:12

What makes @Joddit's argument compelling is he loses all his matches. So the hot-tempered guy is always in a rage ...

:D :D :D

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> יום שישי מאי 1 - 10:44

@Mike: I used to play "pressing" basically every match. But as I conceded so many set pieces (and by extension: goals) I tested playing without pressing at "normal". That made my team so much more solid at the back that I've never looked back. 

The change was made a few seasons ago, so I couldn't really tell you to what extend this bloke actually played pressing himself.

@Numpty: Yes, he has lost a lot of friends because of it...

nl Joddit
משתשמש
נרשם2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
il Numpty >> יום שישי מאי 1 - 14:45, ערוך יום שישי מאי 1 - 14:46

Well I can empathise with him. I think I lose lots of friends because of my terrible sense of humour. 

Either that or it could just be my ugly face and very bad smell. 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joddit >> יום שישי מאי 1 - 15:00, ערוך יום שישי מאי 1 - 15:03

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1795852/employment

I actually forgot to mention his fellow countryman. Has been "clean" for the last six seasons. The first two seasons may have been u21, emphasis on "may". I think they were u21, but I can't guarantee it. Plays as a full back.

Neither of them have any friends, though.

nl Joddit
משתשמש
נרשם2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
bg Готин >> יום רביעי מאי 6 - 18:14

https://rockingsoccer.com/bg/soccer/info/player-2158333

I am wondering what to do with intelligent and concentrated player. I don't need another goalkeeper right now but what would be the best use of those traits in your opinion?

bg Готин
חדש
נרשם2013-09-26
il Numpty >> יום רביעי מאי 6 - 19:12

Defender or possibly a DM. I would say a central defender would be optimal.

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
gr PMK >> יום רביעי מאי 6 - 19:33, ערוך יום רביעי מאי 6 - 19:35

Longshots/versatile  AM/LAM/RAM or CB/LCB/RCB

gr PMK
משתשמש
נרשם2013-09-20
bg Готин >> יום שישי מאי 8 - 19:30

thank you

bg Готин
חדש
נרשם2013-09-26
au davo >> יום שלישי מאי 26 - 03:15

greedy :(

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2172191

au davo
משתשמש
נרשם2013-08-27
gr PMK >> יום שלישי מאי 26 - 10:19

https://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/info/player-2172303

Any suggestion?

gr PMK
משתשמש
נרשם2013-09-20
il Numpty >> יום שלישי מאי 26 - 10:44

Agile, Dirty and Aggressive. That's an interesting mix @PMK. 

I think either a Forward or an AM.

I would consider a special type of forward with all Duelling and Longshots, that would probably make the best use of those specials.  

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> יום שלישי מאי 26 - 10:51

If you can be bothered with all of the special training, I would make him a LB/RB. Train him with versatile and dribbler (as well as all the other usual LB/RB training you would do), give him a lot of duelling and he should give a fair few assists each season, as well as being a strong defender.

Numpty’s suggestion is also valid, but he will always have a low star value and never play for the NT in case you were hoping for that to happen. If you’re prepared to sacrifice this chance, then I see no problem with doing this with your player.

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> יום שלישי מאי 26 - 10:54, ערוך יום שלישי מאי 26 - 10:56

Good point @Stephen. The main problem with a defender is you effectively 'waste' the Dirty and the Agile. I guess you can't have everything.  

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> יום שלישי מאי 26 - 11:56

The ‘dirty’ is wasted insofar as ‘correct’ will remove it, but I’d be okay with that. ‘Agile’ is still useful as when the defender comes forward he has a good chance of the opposing defender not being able to tackle him and therefore get his pass away. 

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach