פורום: אנגלית rss-feed

זה פורום הדיונים הכלליים בשפה האנגלית. כאשר אתה מפרסם הודעה בפורום עליך להשתמש בשפה זו. הודעות בשפות אחרות עלולות להימחק ללא התרעה. לפורום יש תתי נושאים להודעות עם נושאים או מטרות שונים. אנא: הודעות בנושא באגים פרסם בתת נושא באגים ותחשוב כל הודעה לאיזה תת פורום היא שייכת לפני הפרסום.

אנגלית >> דיון כללי

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10389)

hr agent47 >> יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 10:01

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/team-3690/transfers

This is ridiculous, to say the least... A club that "survives" only on transfers, because of high costs, gets two bids from bot clubs, two days in a row, approx. 750 mil $ in total...  

hr agent47
משתשמש
נרשם2013-05-29
hr Rofl Team
eng holt >> יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 16:13

Such bot clubs never seem to bid when you want them to...

eng holt
חדש
נרשם2013-05-18
il Numpty >> יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 16:34

I've said many times before that bot bids shoud be capped to a sensible amount. Either that or they should get reviewed by admin.

Since Vincent isn't here to change anything then excessive bot transfers like these two should get reverted by admin. That would help to keep the game clean and fair.

It seems hypocritical to be on the admin transfer review team and then benefit massively from what is essentially a bug. 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 18:08

Especially given the name of one of their teams.

eng ipfreely
משתשמש
נרשם2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 18:59, ערוך יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 19:00

Yes, the irony.

Maybe I've got more cynical in my old age, but the world has taught me that fairness and justice are simply an illusion that are so often in the eye of the beholder. 

Personal morality and beliefs give us all a bias through which we see the world.

What some see as justice others view as pure evil and vice versa and nothing seems clearer when you look at events around the world towards the end of 2023.

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> יום שישי דצמבר 29 - 21:17
Its not fair, even if am on his shoes.
pii
משתשמש
נרשם2019-09-02
ee Balthazor >> שבת דצמבר 30 - 11:14

I must do something really wrong tactically in Europe...

First: losing both matches to team that has just 2 extra class players, even keeper is worse than mine both.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-24923839

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-24923863

Then home draw against team that is surely not stronger(I dominated):

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-24923887

and finally loss to weaker team (dominating statistically)

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-24923910

Logically I should have minimum 7 points from these matches but have just 1. Don't say it's just about not using DM.

ee Balthazor
משתשמש
נרשם2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> שבת דצמבר 30 - 11:28

I reckon you were just unlucky @B.

They were all close enough that the results could easily have been in your favour but the match engine conspired against you.  

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> שבת דצמבר 30 - 14:57

Did you use the scout's office to do analysis, @Balthazor?

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Balthazor >> שבת דצמבר 30 - 15:43, ערוך שבת דצמבר 30 - 15:44

Ofcourse I used. Against Titans it gave very few chances with any variant, but against Rubber Ducks and Recas it counted me as favourite to win with these ones. In today's match maybe injury of defender had impact for second goal. 

Probably I must rebuild my team more similar to Titans, focus to find one very good mid and forward. Current squad might be enough to win in Estonia, when traditional powerhouses are rebuilding their teams, but not for Europe to pass EL groups(once did it years ago). But this season group was not so strong.

ee Balthazor
משתשמש
נרשם2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Stephen >> שבת דצמבר 30 - 23:15

If you used it and the teams turned up as you suspected they would then Numpty is right, it's just bad luck. The only solution to bad luck is to make your team so powerful that it can overcome any random set back. Even then, a lot of setbacks at once can still hurt you. But it just becomes less likely.

eng Stephen
אדמיניסטרטור ראשי
נרשם2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> יום ראשון דצמבר 31 - 00:27

Yes, quite. The main point is the match engine works with probabilities.

There may be minor tactical adjustments that can increase your chances a little but if the analysis reports are (say) 60/40 in your favour then that means that there's still a good chance that you will lose. 

Nothing's guaranteed. If you ran 10 reports and got 49 low-scoring wins and one draw you could still lose if there was a freak injury to your keeper. My rule of thumb is you can only be fairly sure of the win if the minimum predicted result is at least 3-0. 

il Numpty
משתשמש
נרשם2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
de Gerdudonk >> יום רביעי ינואר 3 - 21:39

It was close to qualify into L16 in Europa League. But the opponent had a 78 year old GK, and secured them the spot in the next round :)

de Gerdudonk
משתשמש
נרשם2018-04-02
ch ⭐Frutigen⭐Garde Sport⭐
ee onuelver >> יום רביעי ינואר 3 - 22:12

Fun fact: in ages 40-50 he had 2 transfers for less than bank value. At some moment almost nobody will train new keepers as they can't get close to oldies. My current Chinayama just must survive next 3-5 seasons and he might be even better keeper on season 110... Only motivation to mess with young keepers is NT as old miracle zombies will be eliminated from shortlist at some age. But this will mean destroying your team's results or keeping him in youth league until 50. It's awful and i hate this perspective future.

ee onuelver
משתשמש
נרשם2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back