פורום: אנגלית rss-feed

זה פורום הדיונים הכלליים בשפה האנגלית. כאשר אתה מפרסם הודעה בפורום עליך להשתמש בשפה זו. הודעות בשפות אחרות עלולות להימחק ללא התרעה. לפורום יש תתי נושאים להודעות עם נושאים או מטרות שונים. אנא: הודעות בנושא באגים פרסם בתת נושא באגים ותחשוב כל הודעה לאיזה תת פורום היא שייכת לפני הפרסום.

אנגלית >> שאלות

Market (7)

cy MAKAROS >> שבת אוקטובר 12 - 16:13, ערוך שבת אוקטובר 12 - 16:33

earlier in the player search market there was a list of situation players in different teams!

did you take it out or i don't see it?

cy MAKAROS
משתשמש
נרשם2016-06-26
it Echo >> שבת אוקטובר 12 - 17:58

Are you talking about the players available for transfer request?

You only see the list if you don't specify the "transfer type" in the search criteria, maybe you specified to  search for transfer or loan?

it Echo
משתשמש
נרשם2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> שבת אוקטובר 12 - 19:03

below the list of players available for transfer was a list of the status of players from different teams available for transfer and did not need their team.

that's why I'm talking

A few hours ago it existed and this list does not exist now!

cy MAKAROS
משתשמש
נרשם2016-06-26
it Echo >> יום ראשון אוקטובר 13 - 08:40

There is "type of transfer"  or something like that in the scout office options. Yuo can choose "transfer" or "loan" or you can leave it blank. Yf you leave it blank you can see the list of the players with some status. If you choose one of the options you don't see that list.

it Echo
משתשמש
נרשם2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> יום ראשון אוקטובר 13 - 13:25

I repeat because some people didn't understand me!

in the market below the list of players offered for transfer the loan was listed as one which looked at which players were available for transfer from other teams without making it available.

this list does not exist right now!

cy MAKAROS
משתשמש
נרשם2016-06-26
it Echo >> יום ראשון אוקטובר 13 - 13:38

Leave blank the type of transfer option and the list will come back again.

It's not so difficult.

it Echo
משתשמש
נרשם2013-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> יום ראשון אוקטובר 13 - 15:06

yes i see it now thanks a lot

cy MAKAROS
משתשמש
נרשם2016-06-26